World Ending!

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Thomas - Dosanjh

Thomas - Dosanjh

Hope Runs Deep

• 225 posts

Posted 05 September 2006 - 01:41 AM

I Just saw this on google and am kinda freaked out like shaky lol a always get shoke up by these things heck! my birthdays on the 12th hope its a lie can u guys reasure me please

Did the world end? No it didn't!
-JDelta

#2 WinMatrics

WinMatrics

LinMatrix Founder

• 893 posts

Posted 05 September 2006 - 01:52 AM

The world ain't gonna end.. :lol:

#3 cmkumar2k

cmkumar2k

Super WinMatrixian

• Elites
  • 5,084 posts

Posted 05 September 2006 - 03:35 AM

:)

#4 Thomas - Dosanjh

Thomas - Dosanjh

Hope Runs Deep

• 225 posts

Posted 05 September 2006 - 04:07 AM

WinMatrics Am Glad You Said That There Saying That Nuclear War Is Gonna Start I Hope It Doesnt Thats The Day I Get My 360 :D

#5 DrunkMonkey

DrunkMonkey

WinMatrixian

• 235 posts

Posted 05 September 2006 - 04:15 AM

They are no better at predicting than these people: www.truebiblecode.com

9 wrong predictions haven't stopped them yet!

Edited by DrunkMonkey, 05 September 2006 - 04:30 AM.

#6 orcus

orcus

Active WinMatrixian

• 714 posts

Posted 05 September 2006 - 04:15 AM

Actually the world ended in 2000 we are just hook up to some machines and everything we are experiencing is a lie................

#7 Thomas - Dosanjh

Thomas - Dosanjh

Hope Runs Deep

• 225 posts

Posted 05 September 2006 - 04:32 AM

Lol A Hope Nuttin Happens On The 12th This Forum Has Actully Took The Worry Away Cheers Guys

#8 WinMatrics

WinMatrics

LinMatrix Founder

• 893 posts

Posted 05 September 2006 - 06:08 AM

WinMatrics Am Glad You Said That There Saying That Nuclear War Is Gonna Start I Hope It Doesnt Thats The Day I Get My 360 :D

Nope no nukes. Anti Missile Field will fire back at the missile creating an explosion far from your house. Either that or we all die.

BTW I heard the apocalypse was slated to occur during the Middle Ages, then was changed to 2000, then 2012. This is kind of like Microsoft Windows Vista. :lol:

#9 endrit10

endrit10

N9 Shanktown

• Members
  • 1,750 posts

Posted 05 September 2006 - 08:26 AM

Actually the world ended in 2000 we are just hook up to some machines and everything we are experiencing is a lie................

stop watching the matrix

#10 Tech

Tech

Super WinMatrixian

• Elites
  • 1,873 posts

Posted 05 September 2006 - 01:38 PM

[This is kind of like Microsoft Windows Vista. :lol:

:lol:

#11 thoosje

thoosje

Lolz Wooot!! 5 Stars

• 574 posts

Posted 05 September 2006 - 02:32 PM

u know the world wil end one day
ill bet someday i big meteorite wil kill us all
btw short wile in the new's they said there wil be a big meteo'r hiting the earth in about 30 or 40 years
lol or mabe sun wil explode lol someday the human race wil be gone i just know it :P

#12 WinMatrics

WinMatrics

LinMatrix Founder

• 893 posts

Posted 05 September 2006 - 02:48 PM

btw short wile in the new's they said there wil be a big meteo'r hiting the earth in about 30 or 40 years
lol or mabe sun wil explode lol someday the human race wil be gone i just know it :P

The sun isin't going to explode for about 5.5 billion years. And you can't predict an event that occurs 40 years later. Unless you guess.

#13 Frylock86

Frylock86

WinMatrixian 1337

• 3,075 posts

Posted 05 September 2006 - 03:44 PM

The sun isin't going to explode for about 5.5 billion years. And you can't predict an event that occurs 40 years later. Unless you guess.

Actually, he is right. Astronomers found an asteroid, later named Apophis, that initially they thought might hit Earth in the 2030's after having a close encounter with Earth on an earlier pass. But that event has been downplayed. B)

#14 thoosje

thoosje

Lolz Wooot!! 5 Stars

• 574 posts

Posted 05 September 2006 - 04:40 PM

how u so sure about it
how do u know the sun wont exploid in 5.5 bilion years u said u cant predict an event

Actually, he is right. Astronomers found an asteroid, later named Apophis, that initially they thought might hit Earth in the 2030's after having a close encounter with Earth on an earlier pass. But that event has been downplayed. B)

ha im alway's right lol

#15 HingVista

HingVista

Super WinMatrixian

• News Poster
  • 2,645 posts

Posted 05 September 2006 - 06:51 PM

The Matrix concept :lol:

#16 -pepo

-pepo

Viva el f├╣tbol...!

• 440 posts

Posted 05 September 2006 - 11:25 PM

how u so sure about it
how do u know the sun wont exploid in 5.5 bilion years u said u cant predict an event

It's because the Sun is a yellow dwarf, it lives for about 10 billion years, it's already been up there for 5 billion years, so it'll take about as much more till it dies. Even then it will not explode, lol.

Posted Image

http://www.enchanted.../sundeath.shtml

Edited by -pepo, 05 September 2006 - 11:25 PM.

#17 WinMatrics

WinMatrics

LinMatrix Founder

• 893 posts

Posted 06 September 2006 - 01:15 AM

Yep thats correct. Except, on very rare occasions, a star is know to blow up when immensed with such gravitational force that the sun itself loses control of its power. I hope our sun doesn't do that. Even if it does, it will take millions of years for us to even see the change. (so it could be hapening right now!)

Want to comment?

Register or Sign In to go completely ad-free!