[rel] Vista Customization Pack v3

• Please log in to reply
154 replies to this topic

#141 Lenin

Lenin

WinMatrixian

• 80 posts

Posted 09 April 2006 - 08:32 PM

Hey JoeJoe, are there any other .DLLs that i can edit windows images in?

I already made this:
http://img124.images...scf111727pz.jpg

#142 joejoe

joejoe

joejoe.org Administrator

• 481 posts

Posted 10 April 2006 - 09:57 AM

Well,check the system32 folder , there are a lot lol ;)

#143 Lenin

Lenin

WinMatrixian

• 80 posts

Posted 10 April 2006 - 11:27 AM

Ok :) thx

#144 karoloydi

karoloydi

New WinMatrixian

• 40 posts

Posted 10 April 2006 - 07:42 PM

I installed it and all the control panel icons are the same in classic view. And the Windows firewall icon is of really low resolution.
Also the folders have jagged edges.
Also on the new styles the turn off computer and log off buttons are not placed correctly. I am sure this has to do with the low resolution of my HD LCD (1360x768). On your next transformation pack, can you make the styles for different resolutions? I don't mean all resolutions. I mean one for high resolution (1920x1200), one something in between and one for low (1024x768). Cause I had similar problems with my laptop that had 1920x1200 resolution. The minimise and maximise buttons where too spaced out.

Edited by karoloydi, 10 April 2006 - 08:57 PM.

#145 Rounder

Rounder

joejoe.org Manager

• 254 posts

Posted 11 April 2006 - 03:07 AM

Can you provide a screenshot?

And also karoloydi, you may want to post this error here ----> http://www.vcpforum.cjb.net/
You will probably get a response faster ;)

Edited by ---Rounder---, 11 April 2006 - 03:10 AM.

#146 JollyRanchest

JollyRanchest

New WinMatrixian

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 April 2006 - 07:36 PM

http://img234.images...shutdown7il.jpg

Is this just my computer that the "shutdown" button is smaller?
Oh, and, is there a way for that black "dos" window that comes up when I turn on my computer asking me to change my display settings to go away?

#147 7zero

7zero

My First Post!

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 April 2006 - 06:43 PM

I can't get my taskbar to change to the vista style. Need help...

#148 joejoe

joejoe

joejoe.org Administrator

• 481 posts

Posted 17 April 2006 - 09:47 AM

The whole taskbar ? Just use a Msstyle or Wb Theme ....

#149 Lenin

Lenin

WinMatrixian

• 80 posts

Posted 17 April 2006 - 01:54 PM

JoeJoe, ain't there a way i can make the logoff + shutdown buttons actually fit, so theyre not in the searh bar..

#150 wingfan

wingfan

New WinMatrixian

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 02 May 2006 - 07:45 PM

question, i have this pack install v3 and im using IE 6 .. now when i get to site's that have flash (say navigation menu) and i move the mouse over it, i get a white box that comes up.. instead of being able to highlight the selection i want to click on as it previously was prior to installing the vista transformation pack. anyone know what i mean by this, weird issue?

#151 wingfan

wingfan

New WinMatrixian

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 03 May 2006 - 06:54 PM

pls check screenshot attached... its the top right hand corner which uses flash. notice the white outer box and "click to activate" option first.. then once you click it you can choose anything in the menu. this happens on all sites that use flash. i have uninstalled and reinstalled flash player 8. this does not happen without the vista pack installed. and it does not happen with firefox with vista pack installed. only vista pack with IE6.

Attached Files

#152 mazo21

mazo21

New WinMatrixian

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 May 2006 - 07:53 AM

Hi
I'm thinking about installing this pack, but I'm just wondering about a few things.
Firstly, will this pack slow down my computor at all without windows blinds or any other addons?
And secondly, how does this whole thing work, and can you customize the icons and themes between each user account?
Please reply!!!!

#153 joejoe

joejoe

joejoe.org Administrator

• 481 posts

Posted 04 May 2006 - 12:34 PM

pls check screenshot attached... its the top right hand corner which uses flash. notice the white outer box and "click to activate" option first.. then once you click it you can choose anything in the menu. this happens on all sites that use flash. i have uninstalled and reinstalled flash player 8. this does not happen without the vista pack installed. and it does not happen with firefox with vista pack installed. only vista pack with IE6.

Not quite sure whether it is really VCP because you are the first user reporting such a problem.
Well, then i recommend you to update from IE 6 to IE 7.

Hi
I'm thinking about installing this pack, but I'm just wondering about a few things.
Firstly, will this pack slow down my computor at all without windows blinds or any other addons?
And secondly, how does this whole thing work, and can you customize the icons and themes between each user account?
Please reply!!!!

Best is to ask Users about that , because it didn't slow down any systems i tested it on.
This pack will patch your system resources and all your user accounts will have its style.

#154 Bragg

Bragg

New WinMatrixian

• 16 posts

Posted 04 May 2006 - 01:35 PM

Hi
Please reply!!!!

I got the pack installed and it did not slow down my computer at all. It is worth the install if you want to have your desktop look like vista. Joejoe and the others who made it did a great job. As for customize part with themes you can and for icons you can as well. I do not know about between account but I think that it should be possible I haven't tried it.

Edited by Bragg, 04 May 2006 - 01:37 PM.

#155 mazo21

mazo21

New WinMatrixian

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 May 2006 - 06:48 AM

Thanks
Downloading now!

Want to comment?

Register or Sign In to go completely ad-free!