Free-ipods.com

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 kman

kman

Vista to the rescue!!!

• 470 posts

Posted 17 November 2005 - 07:39 AM

I don't know if the mods will close me for asking this, and nothing seemed to come up when I searched, but is free-ipods.com legit? 'Cause if it is, AWESOME!!!

#2 SEIKO

SEIKO

GSharp

• 818 posts

Posted 17 November 2005 - 07:54 AM

i dont think so

#3 TituFama

TituFama

Super WinMatrixian

• 2,392 posts

Posted 17 November 2005 - 01:22 PM

No! They ask people to promote their website with their unique referral ID for getting a free iPod and people spam the links on forums and emails :angry:

#4 Seventh Surfer

Seventh Surfer

Super WinMatrixian

• 2,897 posts

Posted 17 November 2005 - 08:56 PM

I dont think so too

#5 WinstonGFX

WinstonGFX

Active WinMatrixian

• 378 posts

Posted 17 November 2005 - 10:08 PM

Yes, it is legit. My friend personally recieved his free iPod via free-ipods.com . It is however a scheme that uses a branching ladder effect. Think about it this way. In order for you to get an iPod from them, you need to complete the stuff and so do all 5 friends. Then they have all 5 friends getting 5 more friends to join, and each of then getting 5 more friends. It grows exponentially and that is why it is a debatably legal marketing scheme.

Posting free-ipod.com links are not appreciated on this and all forums but talk about it is completely fine. Hope that I have enlightened you. :D

#6 kman

kman

Vista to the rescue!!!

• 470 posts

Posted 17 November 2005 - 11:43 PM

Thanks for your responses.... any mods can close this thread...

#7 SEIKO

SEIKO

GSharp

• 818 posts

Posted 18 November 2005 - 04:01 AM

wait!
how you get the free ipod?
where do you sign up
where do you complete the offer?

#8 blueuab

blueuab

WinMatrixian

• 529 posts

Posted 18 November 2005 - 06:16 AM

Yes, it is legit. My friend personally recieved his free iPod via free-ipods.com . It is however a scheme that uses a branching ladder effect. Think about it this way. In order for you to get an iPod from them, you need to complete the stuff and so do all 5 friends. Then they have all 5 friends getting 5 more friends to join, and each of then getting 5 more friends. It grows exponentially and that is why it is a debatably legal marketing scheme.

Posting free-ipod.com links are not appreciated on this and all forums but talk about it is completely fine. Hope that I have enlightened you. :D

I've always heard about free-ipods.com but,how many friends of friends have to sign up and fill the offers before you actually get your IPOD.It seems never-ending to me.

Want to comment?

Register or Sign In to go completely ad-free!