i have some questions, pls read

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 MrDali

MrDali

WinMatrixian

• 100 posts

Posted 11 October 2005 - 04:48 AM

well...iv posted some time ago a question about motherboards witch by the way is on the same web page as this one...well...i did buy a new pc, well, motherboard, processor, video card and ram...the motherboard a bought was an Nforce4 ultra (i wanted the nforce 4 with sli but im not angry at all of what i have now), the processor is an amd 64 3500+ (and i still dont know the exact comparation with an intel pentium 4 but some say it might be a little bit over 3.something), nvidia gforce 6600 gt pci-e (to expensive the 7800) and 1 g of ram...my question is this...since iv told u what i got, some of u might know that nvidias motherboards come with a program call Ntune wich detects or manuali enhances (im not sure if its written right) the pc performance...i wanna try it out but im afraid something might happend...so, my question (now it for real), what are the % that something might not happend if i use Ntune with auto detecting the system to enhance it?....if u didnt understand it...is ntune safe to use it?...thx to all of does who can answer my...thx a lot

#2 SadisticSaviorX

SadisticSaviorX

New WinMatrixian

• 18 posts

Posted 05 November 2005 - 12:01 AM

nVidia's nTune overclocking app is *ok* ...but if your serious about overclocking it should be done manually..

automatic overclocking can cause problems..and i dont reccomend it...

if your looking for a good place to learn about 3d appz and cpu overclocks.. go hit up Guru 3d

hope that helps you out!

[SsX]

#3 Neutron Nine

Neutron Nine

The One

• 1,871 posts

Posted 05 November 2005 - 05:28 PM

Don't do anything if you don't know what you're doing :)

Want to comment?

Register or Sign In to go completely ad-free!