• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#41 allplayer.org

allplayer.org

My First Post!

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 October 2008 - 07:20 PM

I would like to introduce free Video Player - ALLPLayer 3.5.6.3 that can be found at ALLPLayer Its first Player that supports few Sub Servers to deliver Instant Subtitles. :)

#42 Boruc

Boruc

New WinMatrixian

• 20 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 04:51 PM

Everything I try to download it comes up "the file can not be downloaded due to download policy." any ideas how to get rid of this download policy because its happened on 5 or 6 different sites?

#43 Guest_alanevlis_*

Guest_alanevlis_*

Posted 21 June 2009 - 04:05 AM

Bset general softwares ,To perfect your life!
Office Suite
#.OpenOffice.org - OpenOffice.org is a viable alternative to Microsoft Office – even for professional use. It can do just about anything Office can.
#.AbiWord – A lightweight version of Microsoft Office. Simple, straightforward interface; easy to use.
#.Jarte - A word processor based on the Microsoft WordPad. It can be run directly from a USB flash drive.
#.Notepad++ - A free source code editor and Notepad replacement, which supports several programming languages, running under the MS Windows environment.
#.EditPad Lite - A general-purpose text editor, designed to be small and compact, yet offer all the functionality you expect from a basic text editor.

Security
#.avast! 4 Home Edition - A complete antivirus solution that is able to find computer viruses, create and check the integrity of programs installed, test executed programs and opened documents, to test and check email and other functions.
#.AVG Anti-Virus - A free security solution that is easy to use, has low system resources, automatic update functionality and ability to protect as files are opened and programs are run.
#.Comodo Firewall – A free firewall that constantly monitors and defends your PC from internet attacks. It is a fully functional product that comes with continual updates that are free forever!
#.McAfee SiteAdvisor - A plugin for Firefox and IE browser that shows safety rating as you browse the Web.
#.SpyCatcher Express - A free anti-spyware program that allows novice PC users to remove aggressive spyware, stops next-generation, mutating spyware, blocks reinstallation of aggressive spyware and removes spyware safely and automatically.
#.StartupMonitor - A small monitoring program that keeps a constant eye on your system’s startup entries. When ever a change is made, you will be notified and given a choice to either allow the change or not to change.
#.SuperStorm Freeware – This software allows you to hide your confidential files and folders in a wide variety of media files such as pictures, audio, video, executable programs among many other file types.
#.Windows Defender - A free program that helps protect your computer against pop-ups, slow performance, and security threats caused by spyware and other unwanted software.
#.HijackThis - A malware remove tool that makes a detailed log of what’s going on in your Registry and gives you the opportunity to remove things that might be suspect.
#.Zone Alarm – This software lets you block uninitiated and unwanted traffic, even while your PC is unattended or while you’re not using your connection.

Spam removed

Edited by fediaFedia, 10 July 2009 - 07:33 AM.

#44 Nik

Nik

New WinMatrixian

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 07:20 AM

Thanks for this useful listing. I also want to offer my mite to this forum.

<spam removed>
Movienizer - free movie organizer

#45 pataoengineer

pataoengineer

@pataoengineer

• 1,155 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 07:58 AM

WOW! Nice collection!

I certainly bookmark this topic. :rolleyes:

#46 Lord Vader

Lord Vader

WinMatrixian

• 86 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 05:53 PM

Thanks good job

How about adding must have Top 10 for Windows 7 :)

#47 wina7

wina7

New WinMatrixian

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 05:46 AM

thanks for your list, it's really useful, I like freeware.

#48 jamesd1981

jamesd1981

New WinMatrixian

• 11 posts

Posted 31 December 2009 - 09:36 PM

hi cancer10 just registered on site thats a very impreesive list will enjoy trying alot of those out here are a few of my favourite software programmes.

format factory 2.10 which is a great file conversion tool converts audio, video and pictures to and from almost any format and also has a function in rom device section then dvd to video file that can copy most protected discs into a single file and in various formats

i also like almost all of the IOBIT stuff theres advanced system care which is a good cleaning tool and seems to be reliable and accurate and has never deleted any files that have affected my system negatively, and iobit 360 security which can search for trojans etc and works well and also has junk file cleaner built and iobit defrag which is also pretty good, all the above programs work with xp right through to windows 7 32 and 64

theres also a nifty little program ive tried called aero snap it replicates the snap feature in windows 7 for those using xp

and for those of you who always have ppl asking you how to do things theres a good program called camstudio screen capture which records your screen as a video and records your audio so you can demonstrate how to do things on your screen and talk your way through what your doing and send it for ppl to actualy watch how to do it rather than just text instructions

and for those of you who need to keep a secure pc but dont always shut down or sleep etc there is one of my fav programs called predator it turns your usb flash drive into a key it places a key file on the flash drive so anytime you need to nip away for your pc for a short period as soon as you take the flash drive out the screen darkens and locks the pc and will not unlock again until you either put the drive with the key back in or the password which in the case of the password you can set a timer in which to enter the password if the keyboard is touched the timer activates and if you do not enter the key or password before it reaches zero it will give an audio alarm which you can set whatever you choose a song or whatever.

these programs are all freeware and can be downloaded either at www.freewarefiles.com or www.cnetdownloads.com

there is also a great downloadable cd called hirens bootcd 10.1 which has a ton of useful programs including a mini windows xp that boots and runs off disc so you can gain access to drive even if os wont boot and also running of cd boot is a great program called pc check which is a very thourough diagnostic tool it can check every component in your pc and gives you results and a pass or fail, i cant remember off hand where i downloaded it from just put it into your search engine and should be easy to find.

well thats just a few of mine guys i hope you find them useful and enjoy trying them they all work right through to windows 7 64 bit.

#49 Afzal

Afzal

Super WinMatrixian

• 1,668 posts

Posted 01 January 2010 - 03:59 AM

There's some software missing there:

- Notepad++
- Rainmeter
- MediaMonkey (partial freeware)

#50 deke

deke

New WinMatrixian

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 03:04 AM

Free sound editor - Wave Editor

#51 GentlemanGezzy

GentlemanGezzy

WinMatrixian

• 80 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 08:10 PM

jzip - a free winzip alternative - Based on 7-Zip technology by Igor Pavlov

GOM Player includes many codecs (XviD, DivX, FLV1, AC3, OGG, MP4, H263 and more) so you won't need to install separate codecs for most videos.

GOM Encoder is... A powerful video conversion software that enables you to convert and watch your videos on your iPods, PSPs, MP3 Players, Cell phones, Game Consoles and in other various devices. (30 day trial)

AniFX is a freeware cursor editor

IcoFX is an award winning freeware icon editor

Axialis IconWorkshop - Create hi-quality icons for all systems: Windows, MacOS, Unix (30 day trial)

Axialis CursorWorkshop - Create hi-quality cursors for Windows® and web sites (30 day trial)

Axialis Screensaver Producer - Create all kinds of screensavers from Sprites

Edited by GentlemanGezzy, 05 January 2010 - 08:11 PM.

#52 K.L.Devine

K.L.Devine

Active WinMatrixian

• 898 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 08:16 PM

Axialis products aren't freeware. You should edit your post.

#53 Lord Vader

Lord Vader

WinMatrixian

• 86 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 06:25 PM

[URL="[url="http://tinyhacker.co...t-media-player/[/url]"] SPlayer [/URL] - A Truly Lightweight Media Player
The best part is it plays back from the point you stoped the Video
Must Try

#54 Amv Playa

Amv Playa

EPIK :P

• 27 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 12:14 AM

Forgot MSE?

#55 Sheldon

Sheldon

just new

• 172 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 02:34 PM

PAINT.NET
link

utorrent
link

MIRO
link

Edited by NEW27, 11 January 2010 - 02:47 PM.

#56 Sheldon

Sheldon

just new

• 172 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 02:46 PM

^^
WIN 7 CODECS
link

K-Lite Codec Pack
link

Alcohol 52% Free Edition
link

PortableApps.com Suiteā„¢
link

GOOGLE SOFTWARES PACK
link

#57 Lord Vader

Lord Vader

WinMatrixian

• 86 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 01:57 PM

giveawayoftheday
good site gives Free Software everyday :)

Want to comment?

Register or Sign In to go completely ad-free!