• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 cmkumar2k

cmkumar2k

Super WinMatrixian

• Elites
  • 5,084 posts

Posted 12 May 2005 - 05:28 AM

i'm looking for a photoshop plugin which can be used to open any cursor file - edit them - creating a new cursor file..etc

does it exists! plz help..... :)

[as i'm comfortable with photoshop, i would like to create cursor files using plugins (if available!)]

#2 Power User Z

Power User Z

Z

• 1,595 posts

Posted 12 May 2005 - 10:17 AM

Why don't you use such programs which have specially made for Cursor making like Axialis AX-Cursors

#3 TituFama

TituFama

Super WinMatrixian

• 2,392 posts

Posted 12 May 2005 - 10:45 AM

I haven't heard about any cursor photoshop plugin so far

#4 Liquid Snake

Liquid Snake

I live in a 3D world

• Validating
  • 1,598 posts

Posted 12 May 2005 - 11:16 AM

It's a good idea because many icon creation Photoshop plugins are available for Photoshop

#5 ZingMan

ZingMan

Zing!

• 654 posts

Posted 15 May 2005 - 11:00 PM

Copy this plugin into your Photoshop Plug-Ins folder and then You can read and write Windows cursor file with Photoshop.
(Doesn't work well with alpha blended cursors)

Attached Files

#6 cmkumar2k

cmkumar2k

Super WinMatrixian

• Elites
  • 5,084 posts

Posted 16 May 2005 - 03:52 AM

Copy this plugin into your Photoshop Plug-Ins folder and then You can read and write Windows cursor file with Photoshop.
(Doesn't work well with alpha blended cursors)

thanks zingman.... i'm trying this... does it allows to pack different size icons together in single file!!!

Ooo okay... i will try myself first... thank again ;)

#7 Integrated System

Integrated System

What?

• 1,820 posts

Posted 19 May 2005 - 08:10 PM

Nice find ZingMan

#8 cmkumar2k

cmkumar2k

Super WinMatrixian

• Elites
  • 5,084 posts

Posted 02 June 2005 - 03:38 AM

:( no.... the plugin is not helpful...
is there any freeware explicitly available to handle the cursor works... or atleast used to 'bind' the work after doing design in photoshop or so.... softwares...

plz help!

#9 ReynoldsM

ReynoldsM

Reynolds Medila

• Elites
  • 2,147 posts

Posted 02 June 2005 - 06:05 AM

cmkumar2k the best way is that you make cursor image in Photoshop and save it as .png then import the image in any Cursor making tool to save it as .cur file

#10 HOOBAJUE

HOOBAJUE

My First Post!

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 June 2005 - 09:17 AM

i'm looking for a photoshop plugin which can be used to open any cursor file - edit them - creating a new cursor file..etc

[as i'm comfortable with photoshop, i would like to create cursor files using plugins (if available!)]

Here is a link for both the .cur and .ico file format. http://www.philipp-spoeth.de/. I'm not sure if it's the same file as ZingMan posted a link to but If it helps cool. I've been using it for years now and it's a quick (but not detailed) way to edit/make curors and icons. Hope this helps,peace.

HOOBAJUE

#11 Caleb

Caleb

Super WinMatrixian

• 1,672 posts

Posted 17 June 2005 - 04:55 PM

SOLO`S ICOX!
Thats what I use.

#12 cmkumar2k

cmkumar2k

Super WinMatrixian

• Elites
  • 5,084 posts

Posted 20 June 2005 - 04:13 AM

Here is a link for both the .cur and .ico file format. http://www.philipp-spoeth.de/. I'm not sure if it's the same file as ZingMan posted a link to but If it helps cool. I've been using it for years now and it's a quick (but not detailed) way to edit/make curors and icons. Hope this helps,peace.

HOOBAJUE

thanks for the link HOOBAJUE... i'm going thru' it... thankU
and
welcome to the world of desktop customization!!! :)

Want to comment?

Register or Sign In to go completely ad-free!