5 replies to this topic

#1 Caleb

Caleb

Super WinMatrixian

• 1,672 posts

Posted 24 March 2005 - 09:51 PM

From www.customize.org

Cave Story.

Like videogames? Me neither. But, I bring you this anyway. Because, you see, and I say this with some gravity, this, right here: really good.

I don't really understand the Moonmen, myself. I've tried questioning why, on occasion. Both why I don't understand, and why I'm drawn in so easily by their little excercises in breaking down the human condition into ATK AGI DEX and INT. These strange little men have an unexplainable knack for (this is where I branch off into pure theory) silently breaking into my room at night while I slumber and extracting - perhaps with some Byzantine device - from my very soul everything I've ever dreamt of or held dear. The Juice, which is what I'm going to call it, is then digitally converted and sold back to me at a premium.

I don't know how well this Rockdweller did in buisness school, but apparently: dude's giving this shit away free.

This one's something special, him and it. A cutsey metroid clone, if you want to get all objective (which i suggest you don't). It gets my stamp in all regards. Backward looking, to be sure, but hey, that's not so bad, all the time. Everything from the Visuals, to the Audio, to the control and animation - camera motion; it's all a spledidly realized nod to times past enfused with the combined gamer knowledge (CGK, you pronounce it phonetically) of the past 20 years.

Doukutsu Monogatari is a really good videogame, is what I just said, up there, if you have a tendency to skip large portions of unformatted text. I said some other things, most of those things about your mother. That's what you get for being a lazy twat. I put the link at the top: strategy.

Please visit this site!!!
http://agtp.romhack.net/doukutsu.html

I downloaded the game and the English Patch and I like the game.

Give it a try! ;)

#2 cmkumar2k

cmkumar2k

Super WinMatrixian

• Elites
  • 5,084 posts

Posted 28 March 2005 - 04:55 AM

that's interesting...... good news... downloading now...

#3 Caleb

Caleb

Super WinMatrixian

• 1,672 posts

Posted 30 March 2005 - 06:30 AM

Someone replied!

Yay! :lol:

#4 Neutron Nine

Neutron Nine

The One

• 1,871 posts

Posted 30 March 2005 - 07:22 AM

:rofl:

#5 Aqua Structure

Aqua Structure

long-time listener, first-time caller

• 1,595 posts

Posted 10 April 2005 - 07:15 PM

This game is really fun and addictive. I love it.

#6 Aqua Structure

Aqua Structure

long-time listener, first-time caller

• 1,595 posts

Posted 10 April 2005 - 08:45 PM

Whoa. I just spent an hour and a half playing this game, without realizing the time I was spending. Amazing.

Want to comment?

Register or Sign In to go completely ad-free!