Woke up this morning & it's not April 1st., it's (the mont

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 old5chool

old5chool

WinMatrixian

• 162 posts

Posted 04 May 2016 - 09:22 AM

I should probably start this topic in WinMatrix Related, however it's the most peculiar thing... Hard to believe how it had happened.

You see, I had searched, researched, found and tested (here, on this b0x; on this PC and on other machines, in the house, as well) with positive and conclusive results: the solution to the Windows 10 upgrade nagging problems, when running other versions of Windows.

I had made a topic, here, to keep as knowledge-base and (most probably, iirc) haven't replicated it - that I can remember, so that other people may come here, too - because of the topic, Is WinMatrix Dying? (You know, perhaps to bring in some traffic :))

Now, I shall have to search wide and high - in order to be able to recover and organize (and present it, again) that information.

... Is it (even) possible, could it -really- be true, that someone had deleted, or removed that topic - of mine - here on the forums? o.0

Attached File  cartoon-donkey-8.gif   10.95K   2 downloads

(It's, REALLY, hard to believe - that such a thing could be true. Right?)

#2 old5chool

old5chool

WinMatrixian

• 162 posts

Posted 04 May 2016 - 09:26 AM

Woke up this morning & it's not April 1st., it's (the month of :)) May.

^^ That is what I wrote, for the topic title... Except, there isn't a warning - when it isn't gonna fit! :f

#3 yanike

yanike

I am YM. If you don't know me, you will.

• Global Moderator
  • 4,631 posts

Posted 08 August 2016 - 06:21 AM

I have no clue…. Only God knows.

Want to comment?

Register or Sign In to go completely ad-free!