- - - - -

Have you upgraded to Windows 10?

poll windows 10

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Poll: Windows 10 Free Upgrade (12 member(s) have cast votes)

Have you upgraded to Windows 10?

1. Yes (11 votes [91.67%])

Percentage of vote: 91.67%

2. No (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

3. I'll upgrade soon. (1 votes [8.33%])

Percentage of vote: 8.33%

Vote Please sign in to vote.

#1 R@6271M3

• 347 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 06:37 AM

Since the upgrade is free, I'm wondering if everyone here has upgraded to Windows 10?

If not, then what's stopping you?

#2 christianbclark

• 198 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 11:06 AM

It's awesome !

#3 Darren 54

Darren 54

Active WinMatrixian

• 548 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 08:09 PM

Yes, and I love it. The UI and slight boost in performance.

#4 Phenom II

Phenom II

Active WinMatrixian

• 827 posts

Posted 06 August 2015 - 07:55 AM

Yes, and XAML is useless

#5 mediar

Active WinMatrixian

• 468 posts

Posted 08 August 2015 - 07:07 PM

No, don't like its UI and some design decisions and solutions ( like the ribbon bar in the explorer, I know there's a patch for that, but I don't want any third party patches and modifying system apps on my PC ). It's much better than Windows 8's Metro crap, but I still like Windows 7's Aero UI much more than it and I'm going to stick with it for now. Furthermore, I don't see not even a single benefit for me especially from upgrading, knowing the way I use my PC. God, I upgraded from Windows xp last year, no point in upgrading once again so soon.

#6 P.McGinley

Super WinMatrixian

• 1,086 posts

Posted 08 August 2015 - 08:33 PM

I also know some Windows 7 users who have decided to not to upgrade to Windows 10. I understand their philosophy that why trying to fix something which isn't broken.

Windows 8.1 users on the other hand have to upgrade to Windows 10. Nobody wants the Metro Start screen.  <_<

#7 absenteekamsunshine

New WinMatrixian

• 41 posts

Posted 10 August 2015 - 07:50 AM

I have upgraded to windows 0 then went back to windows 7 since at least on my computer the much hated windows vista was a lot better than windows 10. I have emailed Microsoft to let them know what problems that I had with windows 10 freezing every 2 minutes and the windows 10 apps not opening I might try windows 10 at a later date to see if it is fixed

#8 fediaFedia

Super WinMatrixian

• Elites
  • 2,553 posts

Posted 10 August 2015 - 02:31 PM

I upgraded it on my work laptop. Seems really modern and sleek, I like that they updated almost all of the taskbar menus (startmenu, clock, calendar, notifications etc). The apps seem to be much better too. However that being said, there are still some hiccups here and there, I'll hold out on upgrading my main PC to Windows 10 until all of those are fixed.. 

Want to comment?

Register or Sign In to go completely ad-free!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: poll, windows 10