5 replies to this topic

#1 cephead

cephead

New WinMatrixian

• 43 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 12:50 AM

AMIRZ, on 18 Mar 2009 - 11:54 PM, said:snapback.png

AMIRZ, on 18 Mar 2009 - 11:54 PM, said:snapback.png

You can't play all Vista RTM Gamesicon1.png for Xp but only some of them (patched inkball and Hold'em). You still can play most games from Vista beta on Xp, so don't worry they look similar (or nearly similar i.e Shanghai vs Mahjong Titans).

Downloadicon1.png this one that recompiled (fixed) by me (Vista Solitaire, Spider Solitaire, Mineweesper, Heart, Purble Place etc for Xp) : http://www.hr-host.c...aller_(All).zip
(Btw i have removed ugly ?Oct 4 2005? beta sign on the title bar of some of these Vista games too, "fixed" binaryicon1.png string infoicon1.png from Oberon to MS etc) GUIicon1.pngetc...anyway good luck and please enjoy  thumbsup_anim.gif

Long Live Xp! Cya...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Does anyone still have these games that "AMIRZ" posted that have the Oct 4 2005 removed from the title bar ect... that they could reupload or send me a link to? as all 4shared links are dead and ive searched google but only the 4shared links come up .mainly looking for the"Shanghai" gameicon1.png before it was Mahjong Titans. thanks in adavance

#2 celeron

celeron

WinMatrixian

• 109 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 08:52 PM

Attention Microsoft!

This is the only person you need to give "FREE HOME DELIVERY OF Windows 10" and NOT just deliver to him, installed it in his OLD School PC. Save the world from world war Z.

Thanks.

#3 cephead

cephead

New WinMatrixian

• 43 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 01:26 AM

Posted Today, 04:52 PM

Attention Microsoft!

This is the only person you need to give "FREE HOME DELIVERY OF Windows 10" and NOT just deliver to him, installed it in his OLD School PC. Save the world from world war Z.

Thanks.

celeron do you ever think that some people collect old things? why do people make smart@@s remarks for i'll never know.

#4 pcHuntqwerty

pcHuntqwerty

QWERTY

• 1,999 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 05:32 AM

Long Live Xp!

Windows XP was good. I still love that blue Luna theme and Bliss wallpaper but you know that it must die for the sake of security, right? XP is the most vulnerable OS people still using.

#5 celeron

celeron

WinMatrixian

• 109 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 06:36 PM

Posted Today, 04:52 PM

Attention Microsoft!

Thanks.

celeron do you ever think that some people collect old things? why do people make smart@@s remarks for i'll never know.

My dear cephead, I do still have xp as a duel operating system in my system. Because I like to play command and conquer generals zero hours sometimes and it only work on my XP OS. I do also have very old games collection in pc like redalert 2 and yuris revenge.

But the only things is I have windows 7 in my machine as well and I use windows 8.1 in office. So keep upgrading your OS for better security and other risks.

I also like old games very much and really love to play them.

#6 cephead

cephead

New WinMatrixian

• 43 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 07:03 PM

lol lord be,all i've asked for is a link to some old games made to work on xp and everyone is preaching upgrade your os.if anyone has these or links to the games i reffered to by amirz please message me or post.thanks

Want to comment?

Register or Sign In to go completely ad-free!