The change log.
- The ability to add the Change Network Location submenu to the Desktop context menu to quickly set your network connection to Private or Public.
- The ability to add the Windows Update submenu to the Desktop context menu
- The ability to integrate Snipping Tool to the Desktop context menu.In recent Windows 10 versions, this option will add a submenu with the item to capture a screen region.
- The ability to add the Control Panel submenu which contains the commands "Category", "Large icons" and "All Tasks".
- The ability to add the command "Open PowerShell as Administrator" to the context menu of File Explorer.
- A couple of new options to remove bloat from the File Explorer context menu by hiding the items you might never use. In addition to existing items, I've added the ability to remove these commands:
-Give access to (Share with in previous Windows versions).
-Share - the modern Share command available in recent builds of Windows 10.
-Edit with Photos - also a new command which was added recently to the context menu of image files in Windows 10 Fall Creators Update.
- Under Network\Reset Data Usage, you can reset the network data usage with one click in Windows 10.
- A new page under Windows Apps\Extra Buttons in Internet Explorer will allow you to get rid of the Edge tab and Smiley buttons in IE 11.
- I fixed the "Customize This PC" option in the Tweaker app. Now it can remove the 3D Objects folder from This PC in Windows 10 Fall Creators Update.
Download the app | Release notes and screenshots