- RadialMenu with 8 buttons per menu.
- Each button on RadialMenu can link to a submenu.
- Customizable Toolbar with up to 20 rows x 20 columns of buttons.
- Customizable hotkeys to display/hide RadialMenu
- Built in macro editor and recorder.
- Unlimited submenus.
- Custom per-application profiles and automatic profile switching for both RadialMenu and the Toolbar.
- Execute custom macros, launch programs, open folders and send key presses.
- Change the size of RadialMenu/Toolbar to suit your tastes.
- RadialMenu is customizable, change the border color, border size, hover border color, background, text, text color, and icon displayed for buttons. Color settings are per-menu specific.
- Custom button shape options for RadialMenu including Wedge, Triangle, Web, Circle, Square, Rounded Square, and Octagon.
- Changing the RadialMenu button colors to transparent allows only the icon to be displayed allowing the icon itself to be the button.
- Built in Swipe gesture activation of RadialMenu for quick access to the menu's buttons.
- DoubleClick activation option for those with a single pen button.
RadialMenu 0.2.6.106 - released October 28, 2014
- Added: Toolbar: Minimize to tray option for the rollup button.
- Added: Toolbar hide/show command to context menus.
- Fixed: The line drawn to the mouse when in gesture mode wasn't positioning correctly when RadialMenu's size was anything other then 1.
- Fixed: Macro recorder wasn't recording delays when recording mouse movement only.
- Changed: Toolbar: Removed custom icon size setting for the time being. It prevented the ability of icons to scale with the size of the button.
- Fixed: Toolbar: Buttons couldn't be resized larger then 2 rows/columns.
- Changed: New single instance code. Attempting to open a second instance of RadialMenu will now show the existing instance.
- Added: A line is now drawn when using 'Gesture' activation from the center of RadialMenu to the mouse.
- New: Started adding code for pen/touch activation and reading raw input.
- Fixed: ProcessMouseTriggerUp cleaned up and fixed to work with pen/touch in the future.
- Fixed: Size selector for Screen Edge Activation alignment issue.
- Fixed: When activation is set to right click and right clicking on the toolbar RadialMenu would be displayed as well as the context menu, now RadialMenu will not show when right clicking the Toolbar.- Changed: When screen edge activation is turned on and 'Menu Follows Mouse' is turned on RadialMenu will center itself on the mouse cursor even if that means it would be partially off screen.
- Fixed: Gesture command consuming mouse up but not mouse down event causing focus issues.
RadialMenu 0.2.5.96 - released October 26, 2014
- Added: Screen edge activation options: Top, Bottom, Left, Right, and the corners as well as changing of the size of the activation area.
- Fixed: Setup was still trying to create userguide.pdf on install.
- Fixed: 'Menu Moves With Mouse' not moving radialmenu at all.
RadialMenu 0.2.4.94 - released October 24, 2014
- Added: Toolbar: More options for positioning the 3 main UI buttons.
- Fixed: Toolbar button background color change when hovering and buttons in the toggled state.
- Added: Toggle commands can now be switched to 'hold' commands by unchecking "Toggle". Doing so will mean you have to hold the button down for it to remain active, just the same as a keyboard. Primarily for modifier keys. It will not trigger key repeat though.
- Changed: All buttons now fire on mouse down instead of mouse up, this is a side effect of the toggle command being changed and how we handle mouse down / mouse up events. Easily fixed if it presents a problem in the future.
- Added: Toolbar: Customizable buttons.
- Changed: 'Use center button as right click' only activates by right mouse.
- Changed: 'Use center button as right click' mechanics changed to show button for 2 seconds.
- Added: 'Use center button as right click" option to settings.
- Added: Center button right click functionality.
- Fixed: RadialMenu: "Menu Follows Mouse" now works correctly with dpi scaling.
RadialMenu 0.2.3.83 - released October 22, 2014
- Fixed: Seperate context menus for tray and app, since tray menu gets stuck in the corner after the tray icon has been clicked.
- Fixed: Tasbar icon profile selection not working in release version.
- Added: Profile selection from context menu when auto profile switching is turned off
- Added: Icons for the context menu.
- Added: Macro Editor shortcut to context menu.
- Fixed: MacroEditor: Mouse event macros can now be created.
- Added: MacroEditor: Select All Delays button, Insert Delay button.
- Fixed: MacroEditor: Deleting of multiple events in the works now.
- Added: MacroEditor: Options buttons to choose what should be captured: Mouse Buttons, Keyboard, and Mouse Move
- Added: Logging.
- Added: Option to disable automatic profile switching.
RadialMenu 0.2.2.78 - released on October 20, 2014
- Added: Toolbar: Ability to remove all disabled buttons by clicking the trash can icon.
- Added: Import/Export profiles
- Added: Delete command.
- Changed: Filtered the available keys for the KeyToggle and KeyPress command.
- Added: Toolbar: Trash can icon to drop buttons on to delete them.
- Added: Toolbar: Buttons can be dragged and rearranged now when in design mode.
- Fixed: Toolbar: Buttons retain their location when you add more rows/columns.
- Added: Toolbar: Warning message dialog when removing buttons.
RadialMenu 0.2.1.66 - released on October 17, 2014
- Fixed: Gesture activation was disabled in code.
- Fixed: RadialMenu wasn't behaving correctly when "Menu Follows Mouse" is active and the menu size was set to anything other then 1.
- Fixed: Gesture command will only activate a button if the mouse has moved out of the radius of the center button.
Settings are stored in the user.config file located at "c:\users\USERNAME\local\RadialMenu\RadialMenu.exe_Url_1t2jsfhaqup4qihqkwkkkronizlidbb2\0.1.84.XX". Your path will be slightly different.
There will be a folder for each version of RadialMenu you've installed. The user.config file in those folders can be copied to back up your settings.To start fresh delete or move all folders that are named after a version number (0.1.84.37, 0.1.84.39, etc...).
More details and the download @ radialmenu.weebly.com
With a fresh install RadialMenu will have the default menu that is used for all applications that aren't associated with a specific profile, initially no buttons will be visible as they are NOT preset to an action but are disabled. Disabled buttons won't appear on the live menu at all.
Once in the settings dialog RadialMenu will be in 'Designer Mode' where you can customize the menus, buttons, and create/edit application profiles. Right click on a button to access it's settings. This works the same in both RadialMenu and the Toolbar.
By default RadialMenu can be activated by pressing CONTROL + SHIFT + Z or CONTROL + MIDDLE MOUSE BUTTON. This can be changed in the settings/options window. Note that after changing the activation hotkey you have to exit/restart radialmenu for it to take effect. Checking the 'DoubleClick' button will cause RadialMenu to activate when the chosen mouse button is double clicked.
The added toolbar has a button exclusively for toggling radial menu. Right clicking on the button brings up the options/settings menu.
Right Mouse Button Activation/Context Menu
If the right mouse button is used by itself for activation RadialMenu still allows access to the standard right click system/shell menu by way of some workarounds:
1. Activate radialmenu away from your right click target, then right click your target while radial menu is still displayed.
2. Right click "through" radial menu if you are accurate enough to do it in the space between the buttons.
3. Hold down control or shift and then right click your target.