5 replies to this topic

#1 nealloy

nealloy

Active WinMatrixian

• 492 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 05:14 PM

Hi Giys,
Please help me.
I have 'quick formated' my HDD (500Gb, 460Gb occupied with datas) mistakenly. Now i need to undo it..undo means undo..not data recovery..caus my files were all organised in different folders and i want them back exactly the way they were before..would it be possible? I did recover the files by a freeware software but they all r mixd up and some of the items are not even opening...

#2 Phenom II

Phenom II

Active WinMatrixian

• 827 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 05:48 PM

Nope, data recovery is the only method, and you'll need another drive with as much or more free space as the size of the data you are recovering to save it to

#3 Vegetto

Vegetto

WinMatrixian

• 241 posts

Posted 22 September 2014 - 06:54 PM

In other words... You Are Screwed! Sorry about that.

#4 celeron

celeron

WinMatrixian

• 109 posts

Posted 24 September 2014 - 07:23 AM

Hi Giys,
Please help me.
I have 'quick formated' my HDD (500Gb, 460Gb occupied with datas) mistakenly. Now i need to undo it..undo means undo..not data recovery..caus my files were all organised in different folders and i want them back exactly the way they were before..would it be possible? I did recover the files by a freeware software but they all r mixd up and some of the items are not even opening...

I-know-that-feel-bro-old-magnetic-data-6

#5 nealloy

nealloy

Active WinMatrixian

• 492 posts

Posted 25 September 2014 - 10:01 PM

I've recovered 456gb of data by EaseUS Data Recovery 8.0, but its too many files which include videos, jpeg,gif,pdf and so on...i really had my drive organised with different folders previously...so now i've to do a hell lot of work to organise them back.

Now the Main problem is most of the files they can not be read or opened even though they seem containing the same size of the original final. why is that? this is weird. any idea guys?   

#6 Phenom II

Phenom II

Active WinMatrixian

• 827 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 12:48 PM

Free today

http://sharewareonsa...y-giveaway-sale

Want to comment?

Register or Sign In to go completely ad-free!