- Don't be shy! Share your screen to show off your beautiful desktop.
- No pornography.
- Feel free to provide the Visual Style, Wallpaper, Icons, and Programs in your post.
- Don't quote entire pictures when asking a question or commenting, just put their name with "@" tag and question or comment, like so: @User name: Your question here!
- Windows - Use the "Snipping Tool" application to grab a screenshot.
- Mac OS X - Use the "Grab" application to save a screenshot. You can open the TIFF file in "Preview" application and Export/Save it as PNG to use on the web.
- BlackBerry 10 - Press the "VOLUME UP" and "VOLUME DOWN" buttons at the same time.
- Windows Phone 8.1 - Press the "POWER" and "VOLUME UP" buttons at the same time.
- iPhone - Press the "LOCK" and "HOME" buttons at the same time.
- Android 4.0 and higher - Press and hold your smartphone's "POWER" and "VOLUME DOWN" buttons at the same time for 1-2 seconds.
My awesome Macbook Desktop
My BlackBerry Q10 Homescreen - Yea BABY
Best BlackBerry EVER and it runs Android applications!