Photo
- - - - -

[Infographic] Which tablet is right for you?

infographic

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Darren 54

Darren 54

Active WinMatrixian

• 548 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 11:35 AM

An Infographic by Mashable which helps you to decide which tablet is right for you.

Surface 2 or any other Windows RT-based tablets in this chart, because at this point in time, the app ecosystem is broad enough for the general consumer.

BUCuBle.jpg

#2 Eye Pie Rate

Eye Pie Rate

Super WinMatrixian

• 2,180 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 01:51 PM

If you've ever used an iPad, you'll know getting any other tablet is a waste of time. I hate to admit it, but its true. With the Air especially, it completely destroys any other tablet around right now both in everyday general usage and in benchmarks. Especially now iOS7 has been jailbroken, there is no incentive to get anything other than the iPad Air (or Mini if you want a smaller screen). 
If you can't afford an iPad Air, why are you getting a tablet at all? I don't see the point of getting a $99 dollar product that just sucks. Spend that on paying your bills, if you can't afford another $200. Why do you need a tablet if you're that poor?

#3 fediaFedia

fediaFedia

Super WinMatrixian

• Elites
  • 2,553 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 10:48 PM

^ Ditto You can either get an iPad, or wish you had gotten an iPad...

#4 FalseAgent

FalseAgent

your average joe (tm)

• Elites
  • 6,694 posts

Posted 01 January 2014 - 06:46 AM

The iPad is the best tablet and it's still pretty useless. That's how redundant tablets are at this point overall. Not going to get yet another gadget in my life that I would have to deal with when it's going to basically be a paperweight eating dust 3/4 of the time. To hell with tablets and their rubbish.

Want to comment?

Register or Sign In to go completely ad-free!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: infographic