3G: Supports external 3G
Bluetooth: V2.1
Front Camera: 300 KP
Back Camera: 2.0 MP
Charge Time: 3~4 Hours
Standby Time: 48 Hours
Work Time: 10~12 Hours
Google Play (Android Market): Not preinstalled but supports
Slots and Ports: 1 x HDMI port, 1 x 3.5mm earphone jack, 1 x Micro USB, 1 x DC 5V, 1 x TF card slot, 1 x OTG port
Dimensions: 9.53 in x 7.44 in x 0.43 in (24.2 cm x 18.9 cm x 1.1 cm)
Weight: 23.63 oz (670 g)

I finally decided to buy a tablet, and I thought this one looked pretty nice, and it is fairly cheap. I can't find any in depth reviews of it, only other brands version of the M970, and I am a newbie when it comes to android specs. do you guys think this is a decent tablet? Anyone used this brand before? I'm not trying to advertise for them (though they have some cool looking psp-like gaming tablets too lol), so I will remove the store link if it's inappropriate, I'm just wondering if I could get anything better for around the same price.

#2 pcHuntqwerty

pcHuntqwerty

QWERTY

• 1,999 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 11:10 AM

Resolution of 1024 x 768 is too small for a 9.7" screen. :mellow:

#3 LazerFish

LazerFish

Active WinMatrixian

• 286 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 10:21 PM

I was worried about that too, it says that it uses the same screen as the ipad2 (i don't know if that is a good or bad thing either, lol). I plan to use hdmi for my hd needs as much as possible (the 4:3 aspect ratio also worries me a little when watching videos).

#4 CAS91572

CAS91572

Active WinMatrixian

• 640 posts

Posted 07 December 2013 - 02:34 AM

I wouldn't recommend getting a tablet with an unknown name., even if it's cheap! Remember you get what you pay for! I also doubt it uses the same screen as an iPad. If you want an affordable and quality tablet. take a look at Google's Nexus tablet or the Kindle Fire from amazon.

#5 LazerFish

LazerFish

Active WinMatrixian

• 286 posts

Posted 07 December 2013 - 02:47 AM

I've already ordered it haha.. will definitely post a review. The small amount of research i've done on the manufacturer has turned up positive things. Right now i'm using an ipod touch 4G, and it is starting to show its age badly, this seems to be an upgrade, I've preferred android when I have tried it... the ipod will probably be a spotify machine.

#6 LazerFish

LazerFish

Active WinMatrixian

• 286 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 08:56 AM

I finally recieved the tablet today (shipped directly from china), I am really liking it. It blows the first android tablet I had away. The screen is really nice, the lower resolution isn't really noticable, it's as responsive as my ipod most of the time. Tthe only weak point i can think of so far is that it doesn't charge over usb, only the outlet cord which does kinda suck.

GTA Vice City runs flawlessly, I remember when that game was released on PC... I had a PC that could only run it on low settings, and it still chugged along lol. I can't wait for android San Andreas, I think it comes out in the next day or two. 

Edit: aaaaaaand it's broken. the power adapter broke, so I spliced on a new end, and now I have a charger that won't charge. It just keeps the battery percentage from going down... I'm so mad right now

edit 2: Ok, it charges about 25% per hour, which sucks, but at least It will help me get better at battery conservation lol

Want to comment?

Register or Sign In to go completely ad-free!