• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Johnny Alex

Johnny Alex

New WinMatrixian

• 44 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 07:58 AM

Hello, guys!

We recently developed an awesome new feature for music lovers and we want to share with you: Support for lossless formats across multiple devices.

Style Jukebox Cloud Player enables you to enjoy your music collection anywhere, on all your devices. 

Style Jukebox is very focused in being the place where you securely and privately store online your music collection (not discover or rent it) and instantly access it from anywhere, on all your devices. 
Did I mentioned there is no country limit and no usage limit?

Style Jukebox has a
free account version for up to 1,000 songs and it’s available for Windows PC, iPhone / iPod Touch, Android and Windows Phone, with more devices coming soon.
We’ve built some pretty good apps and technology behind it, you should give it a try: www.get-jukebox.com

Just remember, first you must install on the computer. This is the place the music will upload from.
I will stop now smile.gif and let you check our apps and website.

Hope you’re interested in our apps. I’m more than glad to talk about them.

Johnny
The Style Jukebox Team

Attached File  apps lq.jpg   32.95K   3 downloads

#2 SurB86

SurB86

Surendra

• 1,438 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 01:19 PM

I like the app. Google Music and Spotify are still not available in India and some Asian countries.

#3 K.L.Devine

K.L.Devine

Active WinMatrixian

• 898 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:23 PM

Why the free version is limited to 1,000 songs when Google Music offers to upload 20,000 songs for free?

#4 Vegetto

Vegetto

WinMatrixian

• 241 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:29 PM

Style Jukebox beats Google Music on desktop because of its Native Windows player. (Y)

#5 Johnny Alex

Johnny Alex

New WinMatrixian

• 44 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:11 PM

Style Jukebox beats Google Music on desktop because of its Native Windows player. (Y)

Thank you!

#6 Johnny Alex

Johnny Alex

New WinMatrixian

• 44 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:14 PM

Why the free version is limited to 1,000 songs when Google Music offers to upload 20,000 songs for free?

1 - Because we don't have Google datacenters :)

2 - Because we think 1000 songs it's enough for most users and we do offer a lot of stuff that Google doesn't offer: a native Windows app, a Windows Phone app, an iOS app, truly worldwide, better sound quality. 

Have you tried our app? What do you think?

Want to comment?

Register or Sign In to go completely ad-free!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cloud player, download, flac, dropbox, music