uxstyle uxtheme

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 hamed danger

hamed danger

www.skinpacks.com

• 520 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 07:02 AM

UxStyle is a bit of software that relaxes Windows theme signature requirements to enable third-party customization.

2013-09-24-16_12_34-UxStyle-0.2.3.0-Setu

Specifically, UxStyle consists of a tiny system service and a kernel driver that are loaded into memory where they hang out until reboot. No file system changes are made.

Operating System Support:
Windows XP - Windows Vista - Windows 7 - Windows 8 - Windows 8.1

Download

How to install

#2 P.McGinley

P.McGinley

Super WinMatrixian

• 1,086 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 10:28 PM

UxStyle is the best! (Y)

#3 Fernando Romero

Fernando Romero

My First Post!

• 1 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 03:57 AM

So you know this for sure?the last time I installed a UXpatcher and windows had 30updates,so I did it and crashed my laptop,sad thing is that they sell you the computer with NO recovery disc,and when I went back to where I bought it they even asked me,where is your recovery disc I looked at then and said are you jerking me around cuz they know very well theydid not include the disc.Aprt form all the drama after I bought the laptop I must of been going back to the store for several issues,well I crashed the Lenovo the first one I got from then,then I got the toshiba with 8gb ram and 500gb hd i5 core,well I was downloading UXpatchers themes and crashed the hd,but it was in the o e period so they replaced,then I crashed the one I got now,well I sent it for repairs do to the protection plan my luck.But now I say this why is this just happing to my laptop???i see videos on YouTube and they change themes like they change there underwear,with no problem.What do you think I'm doing wrong???the only thing I hate is the add on on some of them UXpatchers like search browsers they forcabley apply and can't go around it.i want a UXpatcher with just the patcher and no add ons.would you know of one???i use my little windows7 laptop to test drive them first before I apply it to my other laptop.my windows 7 I patched with one and now I'm having a hard time taking off the delta search browser,did system restore,but need to disable the anti virus,I did and tryed and won't budge?well hope you have some good advice I'd very much appreciated.

#4 Ultimate John

Ultimate John

Super WinMatrixian

• 1,808 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 07:12 AM

@Fernando Romero

UxStyle patch is different. It can't crash your PC and can't conflict with Windows updates because it patches the files in memory unlike the other Uxtheme Patchers which replace your your system files. You are are safe with UxStyle.

#5 hb860

hb860

Super WinMatrixian

• Developer
  • 1,062 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 09:12 PM

Finally!
Thanks for sharing, Hamed

#6 pcHuntqwerty

pcHuntqwerty

QWERTY

• 1,999 posts

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:20 AM

Must have for Windows customizes!

@Fernando Romero Don't worry. This is the safest patch ever! :P

Want to comment?

Register or Sign In to go completely ad-free!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: uxstyle, uxtheme