- Ability to add ANY Ribbon command to the context menu of any file, folder, desktop or/and specific file type. This includes even commands which are not added to the ribbon by default.
- Ability to add a custom command to the context menu of any file, folder, desktop or/and specific file type. You can specify the title and icon for the context menu item and add command line arguments for the application you use.
- For every menu item you added you can additionally specify the following:
- position: top or bottom;
- separator: you will be able to add a separator before or after the context menu item;
- you can prevent the context menu item from being the default action;
- you can tweak the context menu item to be shown only if SHIFT key is pressed on the keyboard.
Context Menu Tuner supports all editions of Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 8.1. It is the portable application and does not require to be installed. Windows 7 users have to install .NET Framework 4.5 to get this app working.