Hey Friends I found the way for custom boot logo
8oot boot changer does the magic but cant sign the file
other resource hackers add a small file that seperate custom dll files from original ones(see the diffrence by Right-clicking bootres.dll(original and custom both to see the difference)>7-zip>open archieve>*
to change the boot logo
1. Install 8oot boot logo changer(or whatever is it)
2. open it and load the picture
3. generate the bitmaps and click apply
4. now copy the bootres.dll to a new folder in desktop
5. download signer.exe and copy to that new folder in desktop
6. open command prompt in the folder and type Signer.exe /sign sign bootres.dll
7. now overwrite this signed bootres.dll to the bootres.dll in the C:\ drive
8. Now see the magic by restarting the system
Sorry If there Are mistakes. This is my first post, And i m just a kid of 12 years. I would like if some one test it, correct the mistakes and fair it out.
And if possible i think from my post you can make a good application for changing boot screen.