Evernote for Windows Touch just got a major update with all new hub page, shortcuts, Evernote Business support, better editing, and more.
- New note options: Create a new text note, snapshot or start with a file attachment.
- Shortcuts: Any shortcuts you create in the app or in other versions of Evernote will appear here.
- Recent Activity: Tap to see recent updates to shared and Business notebooks.
- Notes: You’ll see the first few notes based on your sort order. If you sort by updated, these will be your most recent.
- Notebooks: Tap to jump directly into a specific notebooks, including Evernote Business notebooks.
- Tags: Choose a tag to view the tagged notes (depending on how many columns you have, you may need to swipe to see the tags.
Source: Evernote Blog
Install it from the Store.