I need help deciding...

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 CAS91572

CAS91572

Active WinMatrixian

• 640 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 12:17 AM

It's time for me to get a new cell phone and I don't know which to get between these three: Samsung Galaxy S4, iPhone 5, and HTC One. Which do you have or which would you get?? Aside from talking and texting, I take lots of pictures, Play some games. use a few social networks and use RSS (Feedly, now that google reader is gone). I also have a 4th gen iPad which I love and I know iPhone would go well with iPad..but I also like the 2 Android phones!

#2 celeron

celeron

WinMatrixian

• 109 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 12:46 AM

Well, I prefer HTC one.. It's looks like iPhone (even better then iPhone).. and almost some features like S4.. But over all it's hard choice :P ... I am not Apple fan boy, but new iOS might suites you as well... :)

#3 Maximum Payne

Maximum Payne

Active WinMatrixian

• 351 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 08:07 AM

http://www.gsmarena....-review-913.php

#4 FalseAgent

FalseAgent

your average joe (tm)

• Elites
  • 6,694 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 09:27 AM

Aside from talking and texting, I take lots of pictures, Play some games. use a few social networks and use RSS (Feedly, now that google reader is gone).

Sounds like you could use a Lumia...not even kidding

#5 hab

hab

Active WinMatrixian

• 996 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 12:40 AM

The biggest question is which operating system do you want. iOS vs Android. If iOS, well the choice is easy. If Android, imo, choose the HTC One. It is an amazing phone build and spec quality wise (versus the not as good quality of the S4) plus I personally hate TouchWiz on the S4 and all it's extra and honestly useless/gimmicy features which probably slow down the phone.

All 3 cameras are great, but if for some reason you are going to take a lot of low light pictures, the HTC One is the best.

Also, because you have an iPad and love it, maybe you like the Apple ecosystem and want to stick to Apple?

Also, this is coming from a hardcore Android user so I'm trying to be as non-bias as possible.

#6 CAS91572

CAS91572

Active WinMatrixian

• 640 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 01:09 AM

Sounds like you could use a Lumia...not even kidding

HaHA I had a Lumia 920, Nice phone but not a lot of apps for it.  Anyhow I went with the iPhone since I already have an iPad. My husband also got an iPhone.

Want to comment?

Register or Sign In to go completely ad-free!