• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 D7777

D7777

WinMatrixian

• 114 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 10:03 PM

f7N8ZSf.jpg

Microsoft will launch Xbox One in November for $499 in 21 countries. For $499 you'll get the new console, a wireless controller, the new Kinect, and a 14-day trial of Xbox Live Gold.

Xbox One Day One Edition is available to pre-order on Amazon

#2 Eye Pie Rate

Eye Pie Rate

Super WinMatrixian

• 2,180 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 12:47 AM

it is absolutely unacceptable that here in the UK we are charged £429 for a device that would cost us £320 should we have been living in the UK. That is a huge premium. 
Even 499 euros in the rest of Europe works out as £424, why is the rest of the world and particularly the UK being charged $170 for the EXACT SAME PRODUCT. Even shipping costs cannot be that much higher, there is no way that sending these in MASS AMOUNTS across the world can cost the consumer $170 over what living on the otherside of the pond would cost you. Disgusted in the price difference. 

#3 OverKlockD

OverKlockD

WinMatrixian

• 212 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 11:08 AM

PS4: Cheaper than Xbox One and more powerful than Xbox One.       Haters gonna hate.

I think Microsoft have shot themselves in the foot with this drm riddled machine. Unless they release some good games (that are not already avaliable on ps4/pc).

#4 FalseAgent

FalseAgent

your average joe (tm)

• Elites
  • 6,694 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 03:06 PM

Sony undercutting by $100 with more powerful hardware isn't the issue here, I think the real issue is that Microsoft has this whole DRM thing that people are worrying about that Microsoft did a poor job of communicating about, and now there is alot of FUD going around about the Xbox. Which is a shame because I think the Xbox One delivers on some solid new features especially with things like using smartglass with IE11 and Skyping with Kinect 2.

Want to comment?

Register or Sign In to go completely ad-free!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: xbox