cloud music player audio jukebox sync

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Johnny Alex

Johnny Alex

New WinMatrixian

• 44 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 02:35 PM

Style Jukebox is an easy to use, free app that lets you take your entire music collection and listen it from the Cloud on your Android or Windows Phone. It's like Dropbox for your music.

To create an account on Jukebox Cloud, install Style Jukebox on your computer and import your music collection for free.

Never worry about managing your music content between your computer and phone again. 

You can stream or download your music playlists from the Cloud or play the songs you already have on your device.

Features:
• Upload up to 1000 songs for free 
• Instant access to your Jukebox music library 
• Stream your music playlists over 2G+/3G/Wi-Fi 
• Pin songs on your phone for offline playback or reduce data plan usage
• Create temporary track listing just by tapping on the song’s cover (Play queue)

We sincerely hope you will enjoy using it. Since you’re here, check out the screens below and tell us how you like them.

Our website: www.get-jukebox.com 

Follow us on twitter: @stylejukebox.com 
Like on Facebook: www.facebook.com/stylejukebox

New%20Jukebox%20for%20Android.jpg

#2 SurB86

SurB86

Surendra

• 1,438 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 02:53 PM

Nice app for those who can't use Google Music and Spotify in India and other Asian countries.

#3 Villain

Villain

An Old Geek

• Global Moderator
  • 6,003 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 02:57 PM

Never worry about managing your music content between your computer and phone again. 

Unless the service fails, the server goes down, no backup is in place, and as how you moved all copies to the Cloud, you dont have a local copy and more, and in effect, you have lost all of the music.

end result? LOCAL COPY ONLY.  Cloud is good as a backup, and thats how it should be used, as a backup.  Never use the cloud for a primary source.

#4 Johnny Alex

Johnny Alex

New WinMatrixian

• 44 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 03:14 PM

Unless the service fails, the server goes down, no backup is in place, and as how you moved all copies to the Cloud, you dont have a local copy and more, and in effect, you have lost all of the music.

end result? LOCAL COPY ONLY.  Cloud is good as a backup, and thats how it should be used, as a backup.  Never use the cloud for a primary source.

Style Jukebox allows you to save offline at any moment. You can keep your entire music collection on your computer and add to Jukebox and since you don't usually have enough space on your phone or you don't want to waste space on your second computer, you can just save your most recently added songs there and stream when you just want to listen a specific song.

#5 Johnny Alex

Johnny Alex

New WinMatrixian

• 44 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 03:15 PM

Nice app for those who can't use Google Music and Spotify in India and other Asian countries.

Also it's great for those who have Windows Phone, or a desktop computer and a laptop. Style Jukebox will come soon to iPhone. The app is in submission process.

#6 Darren 54

Darren 54

Active WinMatrixian

• 548 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 03:21 PM

How much storage space do you provide?

#7 Villain

Villain

An Old Geek

• Global Moderator
  • 6,003 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 04:11 PM

Style Jukebox allows you to save offline at any moment. You can keep your entire music collection on your computer and add to Jukebox and since you don't usually have enough space on your phone or you don't want to waste space on your second computer, you can just save your most recently added songs there and stream when you just want to listen a specific song.

I have a Grand Total of not even 2GB of music (mp3).  Thats my entire collection.  I can easily fit it on my SD card.  Do people really keep that much music?

Now movies, however, 3.2 TB of movies, across 3 external hard drives.  I should be my own netflix :D

#8 Johnny Alex

Johnny Alex

New WinMatrixian

• 44 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 05:00 PM

How much storage space do you provide?

At this moment you can get up to 1000 songs capacity for free. You can put there almost all popular formats, including FLAC. There is no option to go more than 1000 songs, yet.

#9 Johnny Alex

Johnny Alex

New WinMatrixian

• 44 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 05:04 PM

I have a Grand Total of not even 2GB of music (mp3).  Thats my entire collection.  I can easily fit it on my SD card.  Do people really keep that much music?

Now movies, however, 3.2 TB of movies, across 3 external hard drives.  I should be my own netflix :D

We don't think all users have this issue. We are helping some users more than others. Style Jukebox is great to use:

1 - To transfer music between your computer and phone wirelessly  

2 - Stream your music without downloading it (internet connection necessary). If you have an unlimited data plan you can save space on your phone for you apps, photos, videos.

3 - Supports Windows, Android, Windows Phone and also has a Web version. So you always will have instant access to your music.

4 - You have a backup

5 - You get 1000 songs for free. With no ads!

#10 pcHuntqwerty

pcHuntqwerty

QWERTY

• 1,999 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 05:38 PM

You get 1000 songs for free.

But Google Music allows us to upload 20,000 songs for free.

Yes, my music library has more than 1,000 MP3 files. :)

Want to comment?

Register or Sign In to go completely ad-free!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cloud, music, player, audio, jukebox, sync