You can download free 30-day trial version of Microsoft's subscription based Office service -- Office 365 Home Premium and Office 365 ProPlus. Office 365 Home Premium allows you to install all the Office software including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, OneNote, Access, Publisher, and Lync on up to 5 computers where as Office 365 ProPlus also allows you to manage up to 25 users with a trial account with the administration interface. Office 365 ProPlus is designed for enterprise customers who want advanced business capabilities and the flexibility to deploy and manage in the cloud, where as Office 365 Home Premium, as the name suggests, is designed for home users.
Guide for Office 365 Home Premium:
- Sign in with your Microsoft account here.
- Chose your payment method
- Make the Purchase. The first month of your subscription is free so you won't be charged
- Install Office 365 Home Premium
- Don't forget to cancel your subscription before 30 days. You can cancel any time.
Guide for Office 365 ProPlus:
- Review Office 365 ProPlus system requirements
- Register for evaluation
- Try an Office 365 ProPlus account and install evaluation software for a 30-day trial. Please note that your first session initiation can take up to five minutes to set up the service
- Provision up to 25 evaluators within your organization using the Office 365 ProPlus administration interface
- Direct your evaluators to log in to their new Office 365 ProPlus accounts
- Receive a limited number of emails with resources to guide you and any service-related communications
Enjoy! In my next articles, I'll start covering Chrome and Google services again.