• Please log in to reply
169 replies to this topic

#161 RedzPat

RedzPat

New WinMatrixian

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 September 2006 - 04:54 PM

oh u manage to download it using IE? I've tried and it stated service unavailable.

#162 Sk8bit

Sk8bit

Sk8bit

• 33 posts

Posted 19 September 2006 - 05:48 AM

How about you just buy a mac instead of going through the trouble to make your os look like tiger lol :D?

#163 thoosje

thoosje

Lolz Wooot!! 5 Stars

• 574 posts

Posted 19 September 2006 - 06:03 AM

How about you just buy a mac instead of going through the trouble to make your os look like tiger lol :D?

how about never to buy a mac there is a reason why only 2% of the world's computer users have a mac.

#164 Freka

Freka

Super WinMatrixian

• 2,758 posts

Posted 19 September 2006 - 10:45 PM

wow really great job man

#165 Sk8bit

Sk8bit

Sk8bit

• 33 posts

Posted 20 September 2006 - 07:34 AM

how about never to buy a mac there is a reason why only 2% of the world's computer users have a mac.

Actually that used to be a fact. If you research a bit more a lot of people either switched over or used both now. I believe the percentage is over 10% now, and they get intel chips before any other OEM which caused dell to loose some profit.

But I'm just trying to get the point across that if you like the fell of OSX then why not just use a mac. If your going to go through all the trouble to make xp look like tiger exactly it just don't make sense to have a PC.

#166 ThatOneGuyFromBefore

ThatOneGuyFromBefore

New WinMatrixian

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 September 2006 - 10:55 PM

actually, it does make sense. some people just like the apperance of the mac osx, but not how it operates.

#167 Darth Facehead

Darth Facehead

WinMatrixian

• 212 posts

Posted 22 September 2006 - 12:59 AM

Or maybe they don't have money to buy one... not everyone is rich like you...

#168 Sk8bit

Sk8bit

Sk8bit

• 33 posts

Posted 25 September 2006 - 05:36 AM

I'm not rich and macs are cheaper than they used to be. Also if you have the look of the os for example the dock thats the way it operates so what sense are you making?

#169 Vhaeos

Vhaeos

New WinMatrixian

• 27 posts

Posted 26 September 2006 - 12:50 AM

I love my games too much to switch to a Mac.

#170 Darth Facehead

Darth Facehead

WinMatrixian

• 212 posts

Posted 26 September 2006 - 03:49 AM

I'm not rich and macs are cheaper than they used to be. Also if you have the look of the os for example the dock thats the way it operates so what sense are you making?

That's true, Macs aren't really more expensive than a Dell or whatever... but my point was maybe they don't have money to buy any new computer, and are stuck with whatever they have but they want it to look like a Mac.

Edited by Darth Facehead, 26 September 2006 - 03:50 AM.

Want to comment?

Register or Sign In to go completely ad-free!