Storm is a new weather forecast app that can show a 15-day forecast for more than 8 million locations worldwide. The user interface is simple, intuitive and fast: Go forward in time and see the details above. You can also check the weather on an interactive map: Radar shows you where precipitation has fallen in the last hour, and you can see how the cloud cover, precipitation and temperature will evolve in time.
- 15 day forecast for over 8 million locations worldwide.
- You can save your locations as tiles. The tiles appear along with forecasts one hour ahead, and is the shortcut to the full 15-days notice.
- Daily Overview 15 days ahead, detailed hour-by-hour forecasts 72 hours ahead, and six-hour forecasts in the last 12 days.
- Weather maps with radar which shows where precipitation has fallen in the last six hours.
- You can choose to display temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit.
Check the app here. Download it from Windows Store.
Here's another view: