Stardock has released the v1.1 update of Start8 today. Start8 brings back your Windows 8 start menu and adds other features such as booting straight to the desktop, disabling desktop hotspots, and more. This update brings several improvements and new features.
Highlights of v1.1:
- Added drag & drop including rearranging items in the all programs tree.
- Added rename support in the tree
- Added feature : Folders pinned to the startmenu allow you to view the first X items as a jumplist
- Added opening Winkey+X menu option instead of start menu
- Added feature : Custom places locations. Add a Dropbox location for example.
- Additional language support
This update is free to current users, and can be downloaded from your account. The free trial and more info can be found at the Start8 website.