piracy windows 8

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 DiTECH

DiTECH

WinMatrix

• 228 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 01:19 AM

Again, for the second time, Windows is activated before its launch!!! this is not a joke, I was doing a search and I had the opportunity to find a recently posted activator (sorry I can't tell you where), I give it a try and I was surprised that it worked just fine, and Windows became activated without even the need to internet access!!! the only thing, is that you still can't personalize the lock screen and the start screen as the buttons are disabled.

ez9KQ.jpg

sjnQD.jpg

#2 hab

hab

Active WinMatrixian

• 996 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 02:02 AM

Which version of Windows 8 did you try this on though. Maybe some things will be different in the official final build of Windows 8?

#3 netbox

netbox

Customizer

• 380 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 02:24 AM

Ok... I do my research too ;)

it only modifies .dll files that says activated. The reason you cannot personalize it because its not really activated :D

#4 DiTECH

DiTECH

WinMatrix

• 228 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 02:32 AM

Which version of Windows 8 did you try this on though. Maybe some things will be different in the official final build of Windows 8?

I try it on Windows 8 pro, the author says that the activator will work on any windows 8 edition including windows server 2012, (except RT) but still not tested on these versions.

#5 Phenom II

Phenom II

Active WinMatrixian

• 827 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 11:23 AM

It's not even activated, when 8 is activated the customisation unlocks, this just deletes all the activation files and nothing else

This is an old hacky patch that has been around for days

Edited by Phenom II, 03 September 2012 - 11:24 AM.

#6 theapu

theapu

BigB

• 575 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 03:42 PM

Windows 8 is a tough nut to crack.

Want to comment?

Register or Sign In to go completely ad-free!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: piracy, windows 8