widget

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 theapu

theapu

BigB

• 575 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 04:26 PM

Ya its true. The bob team has returned, with a grudge.

#22 FalseAgent

FalseAgent

your average joe (tm)

• Elites
  • 6,694 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 04:34 PM

Posted Image

Perhaps we should create a new thread dedicated to all these people, for them to just vent out aaaaaaaaall of their deep, deep inner hate for Metro.

#23 mediar

mediar

Active WinMatrixian

• 468 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 06:18 PM

Perhaps we should create a new thread dedicated to all these people, for them to just vent out aaaaaaaaall of their deep, deep inner hate for Metro.

That's a good idea actually. It'll quickly get one of the most active topics on this forum.

#24 Borix

Borix

Active WinMatrixian

• 823 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 06:19 PM

Posted Image

People who don't like metro can speak their mind just like others, they don't need to be hidden away in a special thread, so that "fanboys" have free play.

OT Desktop Gadgets was just an example of MS copying a good idea, losing focus after implementation, letting it bleed to death...

Edited by Borix, 07 July 2012 - 06:28 PM.

#25 FalseAgent

FalseAgent

your average joe (tm)

• Elites
  • 6,694 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 06:27 PM

People who don't like metro can speak their mind just like others, they don't need to be hidden away in a special thread, so that "fanboys" have free play.

Excuse me, but I think people who don't like metro are the ones that are having their free play now. Just go look at any Windows 8 thread here within the past month.

#26 Borix

Borix

Active WinMatrixian

• 823 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 07:53 PM

Excuse me, but I think people who don't like metro are the ones that are having their free play now. Just go look at any Windows 8 thread here within the past month.

That only tells me lots of people are not happy with metro on desktop and have some valid arguments. What does it tell you?

#27 FalseAgent

FalseAgent

your average joe (tm)

• Elites
  • 6,694 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 08:13 AM

That only tells me lots of people are not happy with metro on desktop and have some valid arguments. What does it tell you?

It tells me that this topic wasn't even about Metro to begin with.

#28 Frylock86

Frylock86

WinMatrixian 1337

• 3,075 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 09:49 AM

They also keep derailing threads.

Want to comment?

Register or Sign In to go completely ad-free!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: widget