- 1.5 lbs.
- Full size USB 2 (USB 3 on Pro).
- Beveled edges at 22 degrees.
- magnesium case.
- PVD finish.
- Hi-res, ClearType, 10.6 inch display.
- Built-in kickstand.
- Built-in stylus.
- Gorilla glass.
- Magnetic connected cover - that doubles as a keyboard. Available in both touch and tactile variations.
- Full Office and desktop support.
- Available in both RT and x64 (Surface Pro) versions. Pro is powered by a Core i5 Processor. Both have the same chassis.
- Surface Pro has edge venting, you'll never block it with your hands.
- Pressure sensitive, Digital Ink support.
- "This surface has two digitizers. One for touch, one for digital ink. It sees the proximity of the pen and stops taking hand inputs."
Price will be made close to availability, hopefully Microsoft can be aggressive with it, but we're looking at Ultrabook range for the Pro Surface and iPad like pricing for the RT Surface.
More information and pictures: