• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 USG Ishimura

USG Ishimura

Super WinMatrixian

• 1,787 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 12:21 PM

Kinect Rush: A Disney•Pixar Adventure theme

cd9c2f55-6456-49bb-8147-1d8c7749a7cf_17.

Bring the fun of many favorite Pixar scenes and characters to your Windows 7 desktop with this free theme based on the new game Kinect Rush: A Disney•Pixar Adventure.

:download: Download Theme

This theme contains 14 HD wallpapers. Windows 7 Home Premium and Ultimate users need only double click the .themepack file once it's downloaded in order to install it. Windows 7 Home Basic and Starter edition users will have to use Aero patch for Windows 7 Home Basic & Starter to install this theme.

For the users running Windows Vista, Windows XP or any other operating systems, I've uploaded all the untouched wallpapers here on WinMatrix.
All wallpapers are 1920 x 1200 pixels. Click on the previews to enlarge them.

XCdzxl.jpg

4f3JVl.jpg

njSFml.jpg

A61jNl.jpg

icSJjl.jpg

dTadrl.jpg

aTQLGl.jpg

9rjwKl.jpg

zQfvbl.jpg

HbFD1l.jpg

Muo3Rl.jpg

bmy0Ml.jpg

hLl1Kl.jpg

Nd1wEl.jpg

#2 USG Ishimura

USG Ishimura

Super WinMatrixian

• 1,787 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 12:50 PM

Kinect: Disneyland Adventures theme

e61f1f40-9d88-4568-8b67-59631775c047_9.j

Bring the magic of Disneyland to your desktop with this new theme based on Kinect: Disneyland Adventures. Many favorite characters, old and new, appear in fantastical scenes that will have you whistling while you work! A free theme for Windows 7.

:download: Download Theme

This theme contains 18 HD wallpapers. Windows 7 Home Premium and Ultimate users need only double click the .themepack file once it's downloaded in order to install it. Windows 7 Home Basic and Starter edition users will have to use Aero patch for Windows 7 Home Basic & Starter to install this theme.

For the users running Windows Vista, Windows XP or any other operating systems, I've uploaded some of the untouched wallpapers here on WinMatrix.
All wallpapers are 1920 x 1200 pixels. Click on the previews to enlarge them.

24HjOl.jpg

1ESmnl.jpg

V9nRol.jpg

jZ7MLl.jpg

Io4jVl.jpg

3Xlmzl.jpg

iE5SQl.jpg

#3 Guest_Bogdan_*

Guest_Bogdan_*

Posted 28 March 2012 - 06:07 PM

the buzz and woody wallpaper is awesome.
my 2yr old loves it.

#4 Tanja Mikic

Tanja Mikic

My First Post!

• 1 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 11:40 AM

Awesome!!! :) Thanks much for this, i am searching for this buzz lightyear wallpapers long time :) and if you have more, or anyone else about buzz lightyear to send me please! :)

Edited by Tanja Mikic, 17 September 2012 - 10:36 AM.

Want to comment?

Register or Sign In to go completely ad-free!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: theme