• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 xwidget

xwidget

WinMatrixian

• 64 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 04:54 AM

POPULAR

XLaunchpad - Mac OS X Lion Launchpad for Windows (Freeware)

Posted Image

Posted Image

[Information]
XLaunchpad gives you instant access to all your shortcuts.Arrange apps in XLaunchpad any way you like by dragging icons to different locations or by grouping apps in folders. Simply drag one icon over another to create a folder. you can name the folder whatever you like when you open the folder.

Homepage: http://www.xwidget.com
Update log: http://www.xwidget.com/ver_xlp.html
Download: http://www.xwidget.c...ownload_xlp.php

Freeware
Version: 1.0.5.317
Updated: 3/17/2012
Requirements: WindowsXP/Vista/Windows7/Windows8

[Video]

[How to uses]
-- Run XLaunchpad.exe
-- Press Default Hokey F12 Or move mouse to Top-left Screen corner to activation it
-- Right click it background or Right click tray icon for more settings,etc : adjust icons size and spacing , Enabled background blur.
-- Drag&Drop some files/folders on to XLaunchpad to add shortcut
-- Drag&Drop the shortcut onto another shortcut to crreate folder
-- When you play fullscreen game or video,you can check the meunitem "Silence mode",will not be activation by hotkey or screen hot corner.
-- Right click on shortcut to change shortcut settings
-- Holding your left mousebutton down on an shortcut will activate Jiggle-EditMode,Click the little "X" button in the top left corner to delete shortcut item.

XLaunchpad run fast and smooth.

All feedback is appreciated :)

[Update log]
v1.0.5 2012-3-17
Add Thumb view for shortcut of Picture
Add Multi-Screen support, Setting--Layout--select screen
Add XLaunchpadStarter.exe file, Pin it to Dock or Taskbar will quickly Activation XLaunchpad
Add relative path support for shortcut,you can input relative path into "Shortcut Setting -- path"
Add AutoFit when Screen resolution change
Add AutoOpen folder and begin editing folder name When drag one shortcut to another shorucut to create folder
Fixed delete shortcut not auto delete temp ico file bug
Change page Indicator to Mac OSX Lion Style
Add French, Spanish, Finnish Language file
Fixed other small bugs

#2 yanike

yanike

I am YM. If you don't know me, you will.

• Global Moderator
  • 4,584 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 07:28 AM

Dude I love your work. It just works and looks great. I use it on Windows 7 now that I'm back on it from testing out 8.

Definitely a must have launcher application for Windows that's simple to use and elegantly developed. It redefines how you launch applications on Windows.

Rating: ***** +1 For listening to user feedback.

Edited by yanike, 17 March 2012 - 07:35 AM.

#3 SurB86

SurB86

Surendra

• 1,396 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 08:55 AM

This is the best Launchpad clone for Windows! I'm using it right now. :)

Edited by SurB86, 04 May 2012 - 01:45 PM.

#4 xwidget

xwidget

WinMatrixian

• 64 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 09:31 AM

Dude I love your work. It just works and looks great. I use it on Windows 7 now that I'm back on it from testing out 8.

Definitely a must have launcher application for Windows that's simple to use and elegantly developed. It redefines how you launch applications on Windows.

Rating: ***** +1 For listening to user feedback.

Thanks Posted Image

#5 Jatin

Jatin

Administrator

• Admin
  • 4,860 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 11:55 AM

Amazing work! (Y)

#6 xsever

xsever

ECE

• 996 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 08:46 PM

Awesome app!

One feedback though: It would be great if the software remember the path as you are adding new folders. Now, each time I go to "Add FoldeR" I have to start drilling down from the beginning.

Other than that, thanks a lot and looking forward for updates.

#7 xwidget

xwidget

WinMatrixian

• 64 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 01:57 AM

Awesome app!

One feedback though: It would be great if the software remember the path as you are adding new folders. Now, each time I go to "Add FoldeR" I have to start drilling down from the beginning.

Other than that, thanks a lot and looking forward for updates.

Thanks , I will add this function next version :)

#8 xsever

xsever

ECE

• 996 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 03:46 PM

Thanks , I will add this function next version :)

Thank you for taking the feedback into consideration. I will keep them coming :)

Edited by xsever, 18 March 2012 - 03:46 PM.

#9 pcHuntqwerty

pcHuntqwerty

QWERTY

• 1,937 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 09:42 PM

I really like how Launchpad fully utilizes the desktop space. (Y)

#10 xsever

xsever

ECE

• 996 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 01:10 PM

Clicking on a folder I have added earlier does nothing now.

The folder used to open normally. Even adding a new folder and trying to open it does nothing now.

What should I do? I tried restarting the PC but no luck.

#11 deema

deema

Splavage

• 254 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 09:36 PM

Suggestion/request. Shortcut 'key" or click to enable and disable tooltips or "captions".

And ability to "throw" the icons to the other page

EDIT----Keeps freezing nonstop. Is that why there is a "reload" button? It eloads fine until the first attempt to do anything and then freezes again. Here are settings in ini

[Root]
AutoStart=0
AutoCheckNewVersion=0
pageMargins.top=82
AutoArrangeIcons=0
FullAppSilenceMode=0
AutoCloseUpFolderAfterClick=1
EnableHotkey_F12=0
EnableHotkey_DoubleClickCtrl=1
ShowConfirmWhenDeleteShortcut=0
isDeskMode=1
pageMargins.left=91
itemCountEveryRow=6
CustomIconSize=57
IconSize=57
IconVertSpace=52

Edited by deema, 30 March 2012 - 04:12 PM.

#12 xwidget

xwidget

WinMatrixian

• 64 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 02:16 AM

Clicking on a folder I have added earlier does nothing now.

The folder used to open normally. Even adding a new folder and trying to open it does nothing now.

What should I do? I tried restarting the PC but no luck.

You can try to right click this folder shortcut and select "Shortcut Setting", and check the shortcut folder path.

#13 xwidget

xwidget

WinMatrixian

• 64 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 02:24 AM

Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaahhhjh boyyyyyyyyyyyy

k, not going to xwidget right now cause i just "stumbled" upon xlaunch and splinsational integration....yaw yaw yaw yaw!!! Oh, dayamn, so by chance. "accidentally" opened hte item,xml thinking it was for another app and saw Splindy's name in it as I had attempted to integrate but it didnt work correctly. Then I saw a couple things that allowed me to see why it hadnt. Oh, snap, son, now it is flawless.

Suggestion/request. Shortcut 'key" or click to enable and disable tooltips or "captions".

EDIT----Keeps freezing nonstop. Is that why there is a "reload" button? It eloads fine until the first attempt to do anything and then freezes again. Here are settings in ini

[Root]
AutoStart=0
AutoCheckNewVersion=0
pageMargins.top=82
AutoArrangeIcons=0
FullAppSilenceMode=0
EnableHotkey_F12=0
isDeskMode=1
pageMargins.left=91
itemCountEveryRow=6
CustomIconSize=57
IconSize=57
IconVertSpace=52

Sorry , I do not understand your question , XWidget and XLaunchpad are two different software :)

#14 xsever

xsever

ECE

• 996 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 12:02 PM

You can try to right click this folder shortcut and select "Shortcut Setting", and check the shortcut folder path.

The path is correct. I am unable to launch any folder I added/add to Xlaunchpad. I re-installed and the problem is still there.

Do I need to re-install, delete my settings, and then start from scratch or can you provide a solution?

#15 deema

deema

Splavage

• 254 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 04:12 PM

Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaahhhjh boyyyyyyyyyyyy

k, not going to xwidget right now cause i just "stumbled" upon xlaunch and splinsational integration....yaw yaw yaw yaw!!! Oh, dayamn, so by chance. "accidentally" opened hte item,xml thinking it was for another app and saw Splindy's name in it as I had attempted to integrate but it didnt work correctly. Then I saw a couple things that allowed me to see why it hadnt. Oh, snap, son, now it is flawless.

[Root]
AutoStart=0
AutoCheckNewVersion=0
pageMargins.top=82
AutoArrangeIcons=0
FullAppSilenceMode=0
EnableHotkey_F12=0
isDeskMode=1
pageMargins.left=91
itemCountEveryRow=6
CustomIconSize=57
IconSize=57
IconVertSpace=52

Sorry , I do not understand your question , XWidget and XLaunchpad are two different software :)

Hi, my question is for XLaunchpad. It keeps freezing. I posted my ini settings for xlaunch. Is there something in the configuration that would cause it to keep freezing? (I initially could not get xlaunch to integrate with Splinter and then started using XWidget. but then I figured out XLaunchpad integration and so wish to use it)

Want to comment?

Register or Sign In to go completely ad-free!