Addition Edition Splinter (WIP) splinterface download below
WORK IN PROGRESS ONLY. WILL BE DONE THIS WEEKEND. THIS MUST BE RUN IN 1366X768 SCREEN RESOLUTION
MOST SPLICONS ARE NOT YET HOTLINKED. SOME PAGES HAVE TRIGGERS SHOWING THAT WILL BE HIDDEN. NO AUDIO FILES LINKED YET.
This is only meant for those that wish to run it prior to the final release. There is no reason that I should wait until it is finished before "you" get your hands on it.
Make sure to put the Splinter folder in C:\. And put the two exe files IN THE SAME FOLDER AS THE SPLINTERFACE, generally in mydocs.Addition Edition Download PageIn the very top right of each page is a hidden trigger that, when clicked, will take you to the page menu.
The bottom right trigger is, generally, the page reset.\
The bottom left trigger is, generally, the show and hide trigger location.
Remember that you have complete control, with Splinter. You can add, edit, or alter anything you wish, at any time. And you can see how I did things by right clicking triggers and looking at both the script sequence and the splicon splanime.Page InstructionsMARIOLAND (Page 1)
1. Click the center bottom trigger to start the script that initiates the dock icons. The characters have logos of the hotlink that is associated with them, somewhere on their bodies. Just click them. (only firefox, IE, vlc have been hotlinked. You will have to do yourself or wait until the final build, this weekend. Just drag and drop any file onto any image)TRON-IC (Page 2)
1. Click the trigger in the upper left to initiate the script.
PURPLE Page 4
1. Click the center triggerBASEBALL STADIUM (Page 5)
1. Click the trigger within the round SF Giants sign above the billboards in center field, to initiate the weblink icons.
2. To make the pitcher pitch the ball, click him. Notice the green button on the bottom right will turn red for a split second. If you are able to click that red button you will hit a home run.SHELFY LONG (Page 6)
1. Click the top trigger.COUCH KICKIN (Page 7)
1. The page is full of triggers. They can be dragged anywhere and can be right clicked and have splicons associated with them, if you wish.HOE BUNCHA HUD's (Page 8)
1. This is not complete yet and each trigger must be clicked in order to initiate any and all splicons, as they are not linked in a script.
TREE OF LIFE (Page 9)
(tree is missing until I get confirmation that I can use it publicly)
1. Click the blue button up top to initiate the script.
Will have a Readme and a tut vid upon final release
Edited by deema, 27 April 2012 - 01:35 AM.