WinMatrix Mobile Homepage

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 Preath

Preath

Elite WinMatrixian.

• 2,352 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 11:20 PM

Well, i can not possibly think of what will happen when you visit a CZ.CC site that Yanike has set up? Do you guys really think that he add some kind of worms and such to infect us WM members?

Its all offending to Yanike just by mentioning that you wont even visit his website because its a CZ.CC link.. youre just pathetic! And why should anyone hid a link because you guys dont like it? Just dont click the damn link then, stop complaining.

#22 Villain

Villain

An Old Geek

• Global Moderator
  • 6,003 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 11:53 PM

ALRIGHT. FIRST and ONLY WARNING. People already close to a 1 month ban from me.

Dont like a CZ.CC site? fine. dont go.
I trust Yanike, i dont think that he would harm my browser. I visited it. Looks nice. I also like it.

No, I am not going to call names... but still. tone it down. Talk about the mock-up.

Yanike, could you post a picture mock-up of what is available for those that prefer to be safety-conscious? it's good practice (i think) to offer a image preview, if not scaled down, along with a link to the site in question.

#23 yanike

yanike

I am YM. If you don't know me, you will.

• Global Moderator
  • 4,631 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 01:27 AM

ALRIGHT. FIRST and ONLY WARNING. People already close to a 1 month ban from me.

Dont like a CZ.CC site? fine. dont go.
I trust Yanike, i dont think that he would harm my browser. I visited it. Looks nice. I also like it.

No, I am not going to call names... but still. tone it down. Talk about the mock-up.

Yanike, could you post a picture mock-up of what is available for those that prefer to be safety-conscious? it's good practice (i think) to offer a image preview, if not scaled down, along with a link to the site in question.

sure I will do that. For anyone not knowing who I am, I've been a part of this community for a long time and wouldn't even dare think to post something harmful. I will post a screen-shot on the first post.

#24 Villain

Villain

An Old Geek

• Global Moderator
  • 6,003 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 03:25 AM

good work! As i said before, i like the idea.

#25 Afzal

Afzal

Super WinMatrixian

• 1,668 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 03:30 AM

Nice idea. Although, just asking for the brainstorming...can't we just have Tapatalk compatibility? Not that there's anything wrong with a mobile version of the website.

Also, nice work yanike.

Requests/Ideas:

- Show user info, like on the desktop version (could be just hidden in a jquery dropdown)

I guess that's all I can suggest to improve right now since other things have yet to be implemented.

How are you doing this btw, just out of curiosity?

#26 pcHuntqwerty

pcHuntqwerty

QWERTY

• 1,999 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 08:55 AM

Wow, nice homepage. I simply love it.

#27 FalseAgent

FalseAgent

your average joe (tm)

• Elites
  • 6,694 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 09:22 AM

Posted Image Uploading your brain information...

What the hell, i dont even-
Noooooooooooo!

Uploading your brain information...

Completed, 0 (zero) bytes uploaded.

Ha-ha! Lucky me that no secrets got compromised! ... oh wait...

/offtopic

HILARIOUS!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by FalseAgent, 23 November 2011 - 09:23 AM.

Want to comment?

Register or Sign In to go completely ad-free!