• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 USG Ishimura

USG Ishimura

Super WinMatrixian

• 1,779 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 07:41 AM

1dl4q.jpg

iPadian is an iPad emulator / simulator for Windows, which allows you to run some iPad apps in an iPad-like interface on your Windows PC desktop.

Features:

• Standalone Adobe air application
  • Full Screen preview
  • Custom App Store
  • Games
  • Free music & videos
  • Webkit browser
  • Support Facebook notification & messages
  • Social Chat

There is only one problem with iPadian currently. The program doesn't have Apple App store for copyright reasons. So you're restricted to iPadian's own custom app store.

Download iPadian | Mirror

iPadian is available as an open-source program for Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista and XP, available on Google Code. Don't forget to install Adobe Air before downloading iPadian.

Update: A WinMatrix member KaneBT has also made a simple iPhone emulator.

#2 Maximum Payne

Maximum Payne

Active WinMatrixian

• 351 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 09:24 AM

I try it. Its cool...for 2 minutes.

#3 Eye Pie Rate

Eye Pie Rate

Super WinMatrixian

• 2,180 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 10:41 AM

Get this to run on an actual tablet ;)

#4 SurB86

SurB86

Surendra

• 1,399 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 12:20 PM

Looks fantastic!

I'm now using both BlueStacks and iPadian for running Android and iOS apps.

Edit: LOL, you were right. Its cool...for 2 minutes! :lol:

Edited by SurB86, 05 November 2011 - 01:02 PM.

#5 Afzal

Afzal

Super WinMatrixian

• 1,668 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 12:29 PM

I call epic bull shit. This is just an Adobe Air app that tries to look like an iPad.

http://www.softwarec...indows-desktop/

#6 pcHuntqwerty

pcHuntqwerty

QWERTY

• 1,937 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 04:13 PM

This is a simulator, not emulator. Where as BlueStacks App Player runs original Android apps on Windows.

#7 Mellexx

Mellexx

StanceWorks Addicted

• 329 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 05:51 PM

This wasn't even fun for 2 minutes, I've used other AIR applications like this but this was one of the not so good attempts

#8 Remus Rigo

Remus Rigo

My First Post!

• 1 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 05:08 AM

This wasn't even fun for 2 minutes, I've used other AIR applications like this but this was one of the not so good attempts

Is there any way to install an app from my PC?

#9 Guest_Jon_*

Guest_Jon_*

Posted 26 July 2012 - 07:47 AM

Can I run it on portrait and landscape?
I need to test the look of website I build

#10 Guest_Wildfire Eternal Phoenix_*

Guest_Wildfire Eternal Phoenix_*

Posted 31 July 2012 - 11:49 PM

Why not try and get Garageband on this Emu, that is why people love Mac OS right?.

Don't limit yourself to just a tablet with this emu go bigger, go badder like laptop, desktop, tower or server computer not just a tablet!!!

#11 Guest_josh_*

Guest_josh_*

Posted 02 August 2012 - 08:27 PM

This thing sucksss. and like other dude said it is NOT an emulater its a poor excuse of a simulater. half it doesnt work. prettys tupid. and wasnt even fun or at all slightly interesting.

I had a better time looking at this https://encrypted-tb...iL8fuxivVLQqEHW

#12 PeterHabson

PeterHabson

New WinMatrixian

• 2 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 11:03 AM

iPadian is crapware. Totally useless for checking out a website as it doesn't identify itself as an iPad, so the website will not switch over to the mobile mode.

Garbage, junk, not worth the effort to download. It's a fraud, plain and simple.

#13 PeterHabson

PeterHabson

New WinMatrixian

• 2 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 11:10 AM

I call epic bull shit. This is just an Adobe Air app that tries to look like an iPad.

It's sheer crapware, and as it doesn't identify itself as an iPad, it's totally useless for testing mobile websites as they will not switch into the mobile mode.

#14 Villain

Villain

An Old Geek

• Global Moderator
  • 6,002 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 04:12 PM

It's sheer crapware, and as it doesn't identify itself as an iPad, it's totally useless for testing mobile websites as they will not switch into the mobile mode.

way to necro-post. Dead thread was dead. it is now again. please check the dates on a thread before posting.

#15 AJ Scott

AJ Scott

My First Post!

• 1 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 03:07 AM

This program is about as bullshit as you can get. The unfortunate problem for people that actually want to make a really good emulator is that Apple has so much of the system/iOS locked down with copyright and patents that making an effective emulator is next to impossible. I've only ever seen one iPad emulator that was worth it's salt and 2 weeks later the damned thing disappeared behind a webpage that said the coder was forced to take it down due to an injunction by apple. Until the patents and copyrights disappear (yeah right) I doubt we'll see a long lasting emulator like bluestacks on the apple side of the house.

Want to comment?

Register or Sign In to go completely ad-free!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: iphone, ios, apps, ipad, emulator