AeroRainbow - Rainbow for your Aero windows
Posted 27 August 2011 - 10:18 AM
Posted 28 August 2011 - 10:20 AM
Also, i find three minor bugs in color calculations. I have fixed them and now testing v2.6.
I plan to release 2.6 at the middle of the next week.
Posted 29 August 2011 - 07:57 PM
- bug fixed in color calculation in "window as color source" mode.
- bug fixed: possible freeze when switched from "random color" mode to "wallpaper as color source".
- now possible to use active window icon as color source for Aero.
- there are two methods of color calculation now available: dominate color and average color.
Download locations are:
Edited by hb860, 29 August 2011 - 08:06 PM.
Posted 04 May 2012 - 05:34 PM
- Fixed bug: AeroRainbow locks your wallpaper and you was unable to change it.
- "Native" version for Windows 8
- Installer was removed - now it is true portable software.
- Rebranding. Now AeroRainbow is official part of Winaero.
- New version notifications aka "check for update".
I do hope you still like my work.
More information and manual you will find on AeroRainbow's Home Page
Edited by hb860, 04 May 2012 - 06:18 PM.
Posted 23 August 2014 - 05:54 PM
I am happy to inform you all that I just released a new version of AeroRainbow.
I made few bugfixes and added a new feature which allows you to set the color intensity(Windows 8) and level of the Aero transparency(Windows 7).
The change log is as follows:
- Fixed a bug: AeroRainbow blocked the alpha channel of a color. This caused issues with BigMuscle's Aero implementation.
- Added ability to set the color intensity via settings.
- Fixed few minor bugs.
The new option looks like this:
I hope you will like it again.
Download AeroRainbow 2.8
Posted 23 August 2014 - 06:56 PM
Wow cool. I love that Windows 7 also gets auto colorization feature thanks to this and now I can set mild colors.
Posted 26 February 2015 - 11:23 PM
I made few bugfixes and improvements.
The official change log is as follows:
- Fixed a bug: AeroRainbow doesn't set the wallpaper color on start.
- Fixed a bug: AeroRainbow doesn't set the wallpaper color after you open the configuration window.
- Improved color intensity again. Now looks much better in Windows 7 and Windows 8.x.
Posted 22 May 2017 - 04:02 PM
There, you will find its change log.