Minimal Taste Reloaded Visual Style for Windows 7
Posted 30 June 2011 - 07:25 PM
Download Minimal Taste Reloaded for W7 | Info.
- The theme itself
- Fonts need to make it work perfectly
- Explorer Navigation Buttons
- Windows Start Button
- Matching windows cursor schemes
What's not in the package:
- Icons used in the screenshot: Token by brsev
- miniBin by e-sushi: [link]
- gdipp - the tinny app that makes your fonts clear and smooth like those in Linux Distros. It's available in 32 and 64 bit flavors [link]
- Windows 7 Aero Blur Tweaker by Kishan-Bagaria: [link]
1. Patch your system files and install the required fonts!
1.1. Be sure to patch your system files before you can use 3rd party windows themes. Use this tool to do it: [link]
1.2. Install the fonts found in the folder "Resources/Fonts"
2. Install the theme?
Copy the content of Theme folder in "C:\Windows\Resources\Themes\" (Asuming that you're Windows 7 is installed on partition C)
3. Change the start orb?
Use Windows 7 Start Button Changer to change the start orb. You can find the needed tool here: [link]
Launch Windows 7 Start Button Changer and choose the BMP from the "Resources/Start Orb" folder and you're done!
4. Change the Windows Navigation buttons?
Use Windows 7 Navigation Buttons Customizer to change the Windows Navigation Buttons, resources available in the folder "Resources/Navigation Buttons"
Download the tool here: [link]
The author of this visual style is dpcdpc11. I'm not taking any credits.
You need to use Uxtheme Patcher before installing this visual style.
Posted 30 June 2011 - 08:04 PM
I like the no border version! omg
Edited by Preath, 30 June 2011 - 08:06 PM.
Posted 01 July 2011 - 05:43 AM
Edited by SurB86, 01 July 2011 - 05:43 AM.
Posted 06 July 2011 - 02:34 PM