Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

WinMatrix Artroom - powered by YeoWorks

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 yanike

yanike

I am YM. If you don't know me, you will.

• Global Moderator
  • 4,631 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 10:29 AM

Hi, WinMatrixians!

Recently, I've been looking at all the great artwork created by WinMatrix Members. I love a lot of them and sometimes I want to find some I've used before in the past. This can be a troubling task since everything is done with a forum. So, I started to think of a better way for members to get to work created by our community.

That's when I thought about developing an extension site that's dedicated to only the finished and polished artwork done by members. This will give back the power to customization.

I'll let y'all know more about the site once I finish a few more things.

Edited by yanike, 28 April 2011 - 10:35 PM.

#2 P.McGinley

P.McGinley

Super WinMatrixian

• 1,086 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 10:36 AM

Nice idea! (Y)

#3 Villain

Villain

An Old Geek

• Global Moderator
  • 6,003 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 12:49 PM

Did you get Jatin's permission to use the WM naem, logo ,etc? Noy picking a fight, just saying, to use those items you need his permission.
It DOES sound like a good idea.

#4 yanike

yanike

I am YM. If you don't know me, you will.

• Global Moderator
  • 4,631 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 07:36 PM

Did you get Jatin's permission to use the WM naem, logo ,etc? Noy picking a fight, just saying, to use those items you need his permission.
It DOES sound like a good idea.

That's why haven't released it yet. I have to discuss a few things with him first. The only things I'm using from here right now is the WinMatrix logo and WinMatrix name. Everything else like the artroom name, other logos, and designs my creations.

Edited by yanike, 27 April 2011 - 07:39 PM.

Want to comment?

Register or Sign In to go completely ad-free!