Microsoft introduced Tablet PC in 2002 :-D

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 Preath

Preath

Elite WinMatrixian.

• 2,352 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 02:07 PM

The point is.. is that Bill Gates should have the credit for making a portable.. uhm pad looking device? :o :) This is what people have been missing and are crediting Steve instead. FUUU.

#22 Borix

Borix

Active WinMatrixian

• 823 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 02:11 PM

The point is.. is that Bill Gates should have the credit for making a portable.. uhm pad looking device? :o :) This is what people have been missing and are crediting Steve instead. FUUU.

Ok I hereby like to thank Gates for creating a device in 2002 which never has been produced or bought!

I could stick a picture of Windows 3.1 on a piece of wood and call it a tablet.

(still not getting the point ;))

Edited by Borix, 29 April 2011 - 02:20 PM.

#23 babygiorgio1

babygiorgio1

WinMatrixian

• 106 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 02:35 PM

before Steve was CEO, Apple invented a device called the PDA and it was a major flop. i dont recall all the details since im not old enough but as i see it its almost all about marketing and dumb people who believe in it.

#24 Borix

Borix

Active WinMatrixian

• 823 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 02:44 PM

Why are you all calling people dumb or f**king idots? If the product is not right it will not sell in the end.

#25 babygiorgio1

babygiorgio1

WinMatrixian

• 106 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 04:28 PM

People are f*cking idiots

#26 Guest_Mastahsee_*

Guest_Mastahsee_*

Posted 20 June 2012 - 05:49 PM

Let's just agree that Apple didn't exactly invent the tablet machine i.e. the idea of a flat computer with a touching interface on the screen. The touch interface as it is now in most tablets is, according to my understanding, the kind that Apple brought first to the public.

Want to comment?

Register or Sign In to go completely ad-free!