:blink:

http://www.flickr.co...in/photostream/

#2 The Alpha Gamer

The Alpha Gamer

Active WinMatrixian

• 996 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 03:48 PM

POPULAR

Judging by the list of latest topics in that screenshot, i'd guess a browser made or discovered by Yanike

#3 FalseAgent

FalseAgent

your average joe (tm)

• Elites
  • 6,694 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 03:50 PM

Judging by the list of latest topics in that screenshot, i'd guess a browser made or discovered by Yanike

yes, and Yanike never manages to finish any of his projects. <_<

(P.S. you didn't hear that from me :whistle: )

#4 yanike

yanike

I am YM. If you don't know me, you will.

• Global Moderator
  • 4,631 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 04:22 PM

Uhh... I manage to finish most my projects. That browser was released. I ended that project and released the toolbar like everyone was asking for. I released two versions of the toolbar with updates. I just stopped maintaining it. v1 was for both IE & Firefox and v2 was only released for IE.

WinMatrix Toolbar v2

As for Domicile (A project by me and had some help from a developer named Kimble), lots of my ideas I had and then suggested to AOL showed light into AOL's Openride, Desktop, and the latest version of their desktop software when I was beta testing it. I went through crap with the beta testers, but my ideas showed light. Domicile was a project I wished I had finished, because it was way before it's time and lots of it's features didn't show light until now with group browsing and more. If I had support like Mozilla and others, it would have been a great project. I was working on that browser when I was attending Axia College of University of Pheonix. 3.0 GPA baby :) Also to add, none of my tech skills came from College. All self taught.

Posted Image

Sagenote was released (which is down until next week. New version coming soon.), Viogin which I can't post here is almost finished, YeoWorks Reference was released as a beta for Windows and people still use it today (web version coming), Splitter was released, and others are on the way. You have to remember I stopped on everything and switched to web apps.

The only main projects I didn't complete or release was YeoWorks OS, which was too big of a project to maintain with just me, and Kstore (Windows App Store), which I don't work on the Windows Environment anymore.

I've released lots of skins, themes, and more. I'm only one person and I've done a lot just being a one man team. I also have businesses to run and other things.

Edited by yanike, 17 February 2011 - 05:19 PM.

#5 FalseAgent

FalseAgent

your average joe (tm)

• Elites
  • 6,694 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 07:33 PM

Uhh... I manage to finish most my projects. That browser was released. I ended that project and released the toolbar like everyone was asking for. I released two versions of the toolbar with updates. I just stopped maintaining it. v1 was for both IE & Firefox and v2 was only released for IE.

WinMatrix Toolbar v2

As for Domicile (A project by me and had some help from a developer named Kimble), lots of my ideas I had and then suggested to AOL showed light into AOL's Openride, Desktop, and the latest version of their desktop software when I was beta testing it. I went through crap with the beta testers, but my ideas showed light. Domicile was a project I wished I had finished, because it was way before it's time and lots of it's features didn't show light until now with group browsing and more. If I had support like Mozilla and others, it would have been a great project. I was working on that browser when I was attending Axia College of University of Pheonix. 3.0 GPA baby :) Also to add, none of my tech skills came from College. All self taught.

Posted Image

Sagenote was released (which is down until next week. New version coming soon.), Viogin which I can't post here is almost finished, YeoWorks Reference was released as a beta for Windows and people still use it today (web version coming), Splitter was released, and others are on the way. You have to remember I stopped on everything and switched to web apps.

The only main projects I didn't complete or release was YeoWorks OS, which was too big of a project to maintain with just me, and Kstore (Windows App Store), which I don't work on the Windows Environment anymore.

I've released lots of skins, themes, and more. I'm only one person and I've done a lot just being a one man team. I also have businesses to run and other things.

okay, great, nice, that's all cool. Very, very cool.

Posted Image

Edited by FalseAgent, 17 February 2011 - 07:41 PM.

#6 yanike

yanike

• Global Moderator
  • 4,631 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 12:24 AM

Got jokes, but what have you ever done in the tech world????

Who's the joke on now?

"You Must Never Show Mercy, Nor Have Any Belief Whatsoever In How Others May Judge You; For Your Greatness Will Silence Them All"
- Ultimate Warrior

Edited by yanike, 18 February 2011 - 12:34 AM.

#7 club90

club90

Active WinMatrixian

• 340 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 02:41 AM

Who's the joke on now?

"You Must Never Show Mercy, Nor Have Any Belief Whatsoever In How Others May Judge You; For Your Greatness Will Silence Them All"
- Ultimate Warrior

shhhh
you should just shhh and finish "Yeoworks OS"
i bet you just edit a picture and said it was
your OS.

#8 Frylock86

Frylock86

WinMatrixian 1337

• 3,075 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 02:48 AM

Holy frak, OP, that screenshot takes me back!

#9 pcHuntqwerty

pcHuntqwerty

QWERTY

• 1,999 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 07:53 AM

The old WinMatrix.. I was a lurker back then. :D

#10 yanike

yanike

• Global Moderator
  • 4,631 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 06:07 PM

@club90,
Unlike you I ain't a fake. You need to shhh asking a developer to finish his project and then insulting him. You are no different than the ones that do nothing and insult the ones doing something.

I don't speak about a product, photoshop pictures, and call them real. I went through lots of sh** learning how to create linux OSes. What you saw were real screenshots while I was developing.

I was even at one time making my apps in my OS sync with the ones on Windows I was developing.

Then I stopped on those projects and began web development apps for future tech reasons.

Know the truth next time before speaking out like an simpleton. Like FalseAgent saying it was a project I never completed when it was completed and that project lead to the WinMatrix Toolbar project that had two versions with updates. It doesn't matter what you do as a developer, people will always respect ones dissing you and not you. And then people wonder why most developers don't care what they think and what they want to see in their projects. And then even if you add what they want, they still have something to say. A continuous loop.

Edited by yanike, 18 February 2011 - 07:11 PM.

#11 Marcus Wiberg

Marcus Wiberg

New WinMatrixian

• 9 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 01:29 AM

What happened to the OS Yanikee was going to realease??
I love people being creative, thumbs up Yanikee!

#12 yanike

yanike

• Global Moderator
  • 4,631 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 02:23 AM

What happened to the OS Yanikee was going to realease??
I love people being creative, thumbs up Yanikee!

I'm focusing completely on web apps now. I was thinking about creating a skyOS, but mostly every company that tried either failed, never really completed it, or didn't get that far.

My main focus is sagenote which is released and the othe web apps coming. I will release more information about the others when they are about to release. It's best to do it that way instead of posting about them during development which causes hate wars like the one in this thread that needs to be closed by Mods.

@OP,
That was a browser I created and released and everyone here at that time said it would be better to make a toolbar and so I did.

Another thing, BOY do I miss that WinMatrix theme. It's still the best I think.

Edited by yanike, 19 February 2011 - 02:26 AM.

#13 FalseAgent

FalseAgent

your average joe (tm)

• Elites
  • 6,694 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 01:22 PM

Who's the joke on now?

- Ultimate Warrior

Nothing. I have not done anything for the..."tech world". I'm not a computer guy anyway, computers are just my hobby, that's all. I don't pursue computing professionally or as a career. So yeah, the so-called "tech world", I don't belong there. I'm a business student, by the way.

Edited by FalseAgent, 19 February 2011 - 01:24 PM.

#14 yanike

yanike

• Global Moderator
  • 4,631 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 08:30 PM

Nothing. I have not done anything for the..."tech world". I'm not a computer guy anyway, computers are just my hobby, that's all. I don't pursue computing professionally or as a career. So yeah, the so-called "tech world", I don't belong there. I'm a business student, by the way.

Well, next time know what you are talking about before you speak out saying I don't finish none of my projects when I do finish most of them. I've released lots of things for free. It takes time to develop all these projects by myself.

Also, goodluck in your field.

Edited by yanike, 19 February 2011 - 08:34 PM.

Want to comment?

Register or Sign In to go completely ad-free!