* * * * * 6 votes

Grooveshark Windows Application

grooveshark

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#41 Guest_guest_*

Guest_guest_*

Posted 23 November 2010 - 02:18 AM

all versions in this thread doesnt seem to work anymore. I get an error communicating with grooveshark message when trying to play songs. The interface loads but you can't actually play songs anymore.

#42 Guest_Techiz_*

Guest_Techiz_*

Posted 26 November 2010 - 05:23 PM

I have downloaded your App and it gives the following error...
"If Grooveshark does not load, please ensure that you have the latest version of Flash Player installed, and Javascript enabled.:

I have updated all the Flash,java and everything else from FileHippo.com but it still gives the same error. I am using windows 7 ultimate and it has all the updates. Can you plz help me in this respect.

#43 Guest_Techiz_*

Guest_Techiz_*

Posted 26 November 2010 - 05:24 PM

I have downloaded your App and it gives the following error...
"If Grooveshark does not load, please ensure that you have the latest version of Flash Player installed, and Javascript enabled.:

I have updated all the Flash,java and everything else from FileHippo.com but it still gives the same error. I am using windows 7 ultimate and it has all the updates. Can you plz help me in this respect.

#44 Techiz

Techiz

My First Post!

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 11:53 AM

My app is not working. It says “If Grooveshark does not load, please ensure that you have the latest version of Flash Player installed, and Javascript enabled.” what should I do? i have got all the updates for my windows 7 ultimate and other updates from FileHippo so what should I do to run this app.? Help

#45 Guest_Al_*

Guest_Al_*

Posted 01 December 2010 - 11:52 AM

can you remove the right frame please :unsure:

#46 Guest_Uriel Garcia_*

Guest_Uriel Garcia_*

Posted 02 December 2010 - 06:32 AM

Apple -> Grooveshark Desktop for "MAC" Free HOTFILE:
GroovesharkPlayer OSX/Universal

http://hotfile.com/d...A.mpkg.zip.html

Leave us your comments on:

http://www.facebook.com/applecocoa

#47 pcHuntqwerty

pcHuntqwerty

QWERTY

• 1,939 posts

Posted 08 December 2010 - 03:42 AM

^ We need Windows app. :D

#48 dummydecoy

dummydecoy

My First Post!

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 12:29 AM

Any new updates? Grooveshark is now running in html5 and the programs here don't work anymore

#49 RUY

RUY

Active WinMatrixian

• 682 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 06:20 PM

this app works if u install IE9 beta or you can install chrome 8 and then install grooveshark app form chrome webstore...the app which I developed use IE so IE9 should be fine.

Edited by RUY, 09 December 2010 - 06:21 PM.

#50 Guest_mateo03_*

Guest_mateo03_*

Posted 09 December 2010 - 06:58 PM

when will update? I need minimize to tray ;)

#51 Guest_Al_*

Guest_Al_*

Posted 16 December 2010 - 01:23 PM

suggestions:

- make side panel autohide, mouseover
- bigger navigation buttons

Bug

In new GS interface, a little screen on right becomes invisible/ out of window frame after logging in. I've got vip acc

#52 Guest_cougfan_*

Guest_cougfan_*

Posted 20 December 2010 - 11:25 PM

This app is fantastic. Thank you very Much!!!

#53 Guest_Jordon Gerber_*

Guest_Jordon Gerber_*

Posted 20 January 2011 - 04:17 PM

You can all do this for yourself, for ANY webpage you like. Look up Mozilla Prism. The first obvious problem I see with this app is that at least from just looking at it, you can't navigate between pages, that requires the forward and back buttons like in a web browser, unless the developer has incorporated this feature in and I am just ignorant. Either way, You can make applications for any webpage, with forward/back buttons and icons and the whole bit. It really is only a skinned version of Firefox, but I suppose for those of you who don't know how to set your startup windows in a web browser it can be useful. It's also nice to see your Grooveshark application running on your task bar, along side with your Gmail application and your other favorite webpages/applications(whatever you want to call them, they're all going to be the same thing soon anyway).

#54 barttheman

barttheman

New WinMatrixian

• 11 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 02:29 PM

Great ! at first i thought this a regular audio player but later i realized that its something more because it was playing songs that i don`t have in my pc :) and i said to me self "wooow this player reads my mind and plays music that i like but i don`t have" haha

#55 Dan12

Dan12

WinMatrixian

• 190 posts

Posted 22 January 2011 - 01:48 AM

nice app.. Posted Image

#56 Guest_iznenada_*

Guest_iznenada_*

Posted 24 January 2011 - 01:37 PM

Thanks it work fine for me!

#57 Guest_Michael_*

Guest_Michael_*

Posted 24 January 2011 - 10:55 PM

nice Tool i love it.
But when i try to login nothing happens.
this wouldt be a great function...

#58 The Palmtop Tiger

The Palmtop Tiger

My First Post!

• 1 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 07:41 PM

You should really consider releasing the source code to this program. It would be great if someone else continued development. This is really cool, but it will occasionally freeze up on me for a minute then continue normally.

#59 Wingrooves

Wingrooves

My First Post!

• 1 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 01:02 AM

If you liked this application, check out www.wingrooves.com. It has several more features including the ability to minimize to tray and use global hotkeys to control GrooveShark.

#60 Guest_NiklaS_*

Guest_NiklaS_*

Posted 06 June 2011 - 07:02 PM

mix it with the orbit MP3 downloader funktion.

Want to comment?

Register or Sign In to go completely ad-free!