Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Free Graphics Design Service!

• Please log in to reply
111 replies to this topic

#61 yanike

yanike

I am YM. If you don't know me, you will.

• Global Moderator
  • 4,631 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 10:57 PM

Posted Image

#62 DANIZX9

DANIZX9

It's irreversible

• 18 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 12:14 AM

Big improvements, but they just don't talk computer to me. I kind of like the last one, but I dunno. It looks good, just not what I'm picturing in my head. Sorry. I guess I'm just hard to please

I think that having the logo as you want it can't say much about being computer related unless you want to add like a mouse to the logo or something else that specifically says its a computers company.

here's another one :D
Posted Image

#63 mogimus

mogimus

New WinMatrixian

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 02:31 AM

I need help designing my avatar, pic is supposed to be a moon and a sun fused together with a moon a few orbitals. Below is a rough concept that I've come up with

Posted Image
Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thanks in advance for all help provided.

Off topic,
Is Photoshop CS4 any better than Fireworks CS3? My school is giving photoshop away for free but I've to make a date with tech support to install it.
Just wondering if it is worth the trouble.

Edited by mogimus, 23 September 2010 - 02:32 AM.

#64 ShadowCoder

ShadowCoder

xIntegrated Technologies

• 315 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 02:57 AM

Posted Image

Not bad, but again not quite what I'm looking for. I've done things very similar and It just doesn't scream to me.

Big improvements, but they just don't talk computer to me. I kind of like the last one, but I dunno. It looks good, just not what I'm picturing in my head. Sorry. I guess I'm just hard to please

I think that having the logo as you want it can't say much about being computer related unless you want to add like a mouse to the logo or something else that specifically says its a computers company.

here's another one :D
Posted Image

You're doing a great job on concept. But again...its one of those things where I've tried all different combination and I just can't get what I have pictured in my head incorporated with the logo.

#65 yanike

yanike

• Global Moderator
  • 4,631 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 03:18 AM

Posted Image

Not bad, but again not quite what I'm looking for. I've done things very similar and It just doesn't scream to me.

I mean what exactly is it that you want?

I'm going to use the first one I did for my own project.

This one with out the name of course:
Posted Image

I need to know where you want to go with it. Do you want the arrows with 3 or 4 icons in each one, do you want the shapes with a totally new design or something else? I need something in depth to go off of to give you want you want.

#66 DANIZX9

DANIZX9

It's irreversible

• 18 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 09:28 AM

I need help designing my avatar, pic is supposed to be a moon and a sun fused together with a moon a few orbitals. Below is a rough concept that I've come up with

Posted Image
Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thanks in advance for all help provided.

Off topic,
Is Photoshop CS4 any better than Fireworks CS3? My school is giving photoshop away for free but I've to make a date with tech support to install it.
Just wondering if it is worth the trouble.

Photoshop cs4 is the most popular and expensive of the two. I don't use Fireworks, but if they're giving it away for free i don't see why not. :D

Edited by DANIZX9, 23 September 2010 - 09:30 AM.

#67 FalseAgent

FalseAgent

your average joe (tm)

• Elites
  • 6,694 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 04:50 PM

You're doing a great job on concept. But again...its one of those things where I've tried all different combination and I just can't get what I have pictured in my head incorporated with the logo.

Since you don't exactly seem to have a concept to offer, maybe you should pick and choose among the concepts presented to you so far.

or maybe you could start a thread, and ask people to vote for which one looks best, and use the most popular one for your site?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

i'm sure that there is one that pleases you! Personally, I think the first one was the best, because the logo is extremely flexible (especially the colors, I love that variety of colors he has in that logo), and you will have no issues at all trying to fit it in together with different site designs.

Edited by FalseAgent, 23 September 2010 - 04:59 PM.

#68 ShadowCoder

ShadowCoder

xIntegrated Technologies

• 315 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 05:04 PM

That's not a bad idea. I want to see what Ruy has to offer, and I"ll go from there.

#69 yanike

yanike

• Global Moderator
  • 4,631 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 08:52 AM

Posted Image

Edited by yanike, 26 September 2010 - 09:02 AM.

#70 RUY

RUY

Active WinMatrixian

• 682 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 02:52 PM

Sorry for being late, here is my try, Its very rough, I will refine it according to your requirements :)

Posted Image

Edited by RUY, 06 October 2010 - 03:03 PM.

#71 ShadowCoder

ShadowCoder

xIntegrated Technologies

• 315 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 05:05 AM

Sorry for being late, here is my try, Its very rough, I will refine it according to your requirements :)

Posted Image

You may be on to something there, I'm not sure that I like the words blocked into the logo like that but I like the overall feel of it...I actually think I may be able to run with that idea. I'll work on it some tomorrow as well.

#72 Mad Geek

Mad Geek

Active WinMatrixian

• 386 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 08:10 AM

WoW now that's really nice.

Hey can anyone design a Logo and banner for my 2 websites - www.beingpc.com and www.mypcmyworld.com

I have no idea of graphic design so any design is welcome and much appreciated

#73 RUY

RUY

Active WinMatrixian

• 682 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 10:45 AM

Hey can anyone design a Logo and banner for my 2 websites - www.beingpc.com and www.mypcmyworld.com

I checked your website... do you want to keep the concept of your logo same or you want to create a new from scratch?

#74 RUY

RUY

Active WinMatrixian

• 682 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 01:01 PM

heres another version added more shine and made it little bit more vibrant

Posted Image

#75 Mad Geek

Mad Geek

Active WinMatrixian

• 386 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 05:30 PM

I checked your website... do you want to keep the concept of your logo same or you want to create a new from scratch?

I would really appreciate a new theme all along as I don't like this one

#76 AppliArt

AppliArt

The Vienna king

• 270 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 06:14 PM

Do you prefer shaped logos or typographic?

#77 RUY

RUY

Active WinMatrixian

• 682 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 06:31 PM

Describe the type of logo you want as much as you can also colors, stlye etc... so we can make it according to your desire...:)

#78 Mad Geek

Mad Geek

Active WinMatrixian

• 386 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 10:00 AM

Umm... since the name include PC so there should be a PC at left and beingPC written in right

For mypcmyworld, the 'o' in world can be replaced by a globe pic and in background may be some geek with PC..

these are just some random ideas, I am not a creative visionary.

#79 RUY

RUY

Active WinMatrixian

• 682 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 08:52 PM

Posted Image
Other version with PC or atleast monitor
Posted Image

#80 DANIZX9

DANIZX9

It's irreversible

• 18 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 11:51 PM

Here's an idea...

Posted Image

Want to comment?

Register or Sign In to go completely ad-free!