Free Graphics Design Service!

• Please log in to reply
111 replies to this topic

#41 RUY

RUY

Active WinMatrixian

• 682 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 08:50 PM

For a right logo to stand out you need a shape for it, as words easily distort on the person's brain. An irregular shaped logo would stick to their minds, and it would be noticeable even if it's as small as 48X48. So I think the first try would work with some modifications.

Posted Image
;)

;)

#42 RUY

RUY

Active WinMatrixian

• 682 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 09:56 PM

I am little bit late but heres the logo

Posted Image

variation 1

Posted Image

variation 2

Posted Image

Edited by RUY, 31 August 2010 - 11:43 PM.

#43 yanike

yanike

I am YM. If you don't know me, you will.

• Global Moderator
  • 4,584 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 01:06 AM

@RUY,
Great work! I'm going to use AppliArt work for my company's main logo.

Yours will go perfect for the media player section of the site when I get to making it.
Posted Image

Like removing the tm and adding "MEDIA PLAYER" under "store" the same with as the store text, but smaller size.

#44 RUY

RUY

Active WinMatrixian

• 682 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 06:02 PM

@RUY,
Great work! I'm going to use AppliArt work for my company's main logo.

Yours will go perfect for the media player section of the site when I get to making it.
Posted Image

Like removing the tm and adding "MEDIA PLAYER" under "store" the same with as the store text, but smaller size.

:)

#45 yanike

yanike

• Global Moderator
  • 4,584 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 06:13 PM

@RUY,
Can you send me the psd or ai file in a pm?

#46 RUY

RUY

Active WinMatrixian

• 682 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 04:43 PM

@RUY,
Can you send me the psd or ai file in a pm?

I had pm you the psd file + font :)

#47 ShadowCoder

ShadowCoder

xIntegrated Technologies

• 315 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 05:36 AM

Ok Guys and Gals, I need some help. Seeing as I'm my own worst critic I need some help finishing my company logo. I need a logo designed incorporating my stylized "x" that is my avatar here (psd available if needed), but also has my company name in it.

The company name is xIntegrated Technologies It should reflect and give the feel of being computer service related, but not strictly to computer repair. The very idea behind the term xIntegrated is that we integrate many different types of computer services in one company, just about all the services you can imagine, from web and graphic design...to custom builds and retail.

This Logo must look good incorporated into a website, business cards, letter heads, invoices, and any other promotional and marketing plans I come up with in the future.

As I am now spending most of my time working the hardware end of things, the person that gives the best result may be offered a position in my company once all the legal-ness is finalized this month. So if you're interested in possibly working for a company with big goals and big plans do your best, because this is your chance for a great first impression!

#48 FalseAgent

FalseAgent

your average joe (tm)

• Elites
  • 6,694 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 06:45 AM

Ok Guys and Gals, I need some help. Seeing as I'm my own worst critic I need some help finishing my company logo. I need a logo designed incorporating my stylized "x" that is my avatar here (psd available if needed), but also has my company name in it.

The company name is xIntegrated Technologies It should reflect and give the feel of being computer service related, but not strictly to computer repair. The very idea behind the term xIntegrated is that we integrate many different types of computer services in one company, just about all the services you can imagine, from web and graphic design...to custom builds and retail.

This Logo must look good incorporated into a website, business cards, letter heads, invoices, and any other promotional and marketing plans I come up with in the future.

As I am now spending most of my time working the hardware end of things, the person that gives the best result may be offered a position in my company once all the legal-ness is finalized this month. So if you're interested in possibly working for a company with big goals and big plans do your best, because this is your chance for a great first impression!

RUY should be able to help you :D

#49 DANIZX9

DANIZX9

It's irreversible

• 18 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 10:16 AM

something like this perhaps?

Posted Image

Posted Image

#50 nemesiscult

nemesiscult

WinMatrixian

• 135 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 11:09 AM

Can someone of you here help to design my blog logo? please visit My Blog to give you some inspiration. Also it must suitable to make the favicon from it. TQ

Edited by nemesiscult, 21 September 2010 - 11:11 AM.

#51 ShadowCoder

ShadowCoder

xIntegrated Technologies

• 315 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 02:41 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

I"m looking a little something more on the side of the wow factor...if that makes any sense. It needs flair. And the text needs to be beside the icon, not on top of it. I think.

#52 DANIZX9

DANIZX9

It's irreversible

• 18 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 10:27 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

I"m looking a little something more on the side of the wow factor...if that makes any sense. It needs flair. And the text needs to be beside the icon, not on top of it. I think.

Here's something simpler.

Posted Image

#53 ShadowCoder

ShadowCoder

xIntegrated Technologies

• 315 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 10:50 PM

While those are better, I really want to keep the "x" exactly like I have it in my avatar, styling and everything. I'm also looking to keep the colors in the combination of red, black, and silver/grey scales.

#54 DANIZX9

DANIZX9

It's irreversible

• 18 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 12:34 AM

While those are better, I really want to keep the "x" exactly like I have it in my avatar, styling and everything. I'm also looking to keep the colors in the combination of red, black, and silver/grey scales.

Posted Image

#55 ShadowCoder

ShadowCoder

xIntegrated Technologies

• 315 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 04:13 AM

Big improvements, but they just don't talk computer to me. I kind of like the last one, but I dunno. It looks good, just not what I'm picturing in my head. Sorry. I guess I'm just hard to please

#56 yanike

yanike

• Global Moderator
  • 4,584 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 06:19 AM

Big improvements, but they just don't talk computer to me. I kind of like the last one, but I dunno. It looks good, just not what I'm picturing in my head. Sorry. I guess I'm just hard to please

Here's one with the arrows together, but one above the other making the "X" and giving it a soft reflective pad look not so glossy. Also, with a little word play with the name.

Logo with Background
Posted Image

Logo on Business Card
Posted Image

Here's another one with a little different style
Posted Image

Edited by yanike, 22 September 2010 - 07:07 AM.

#57 ShadowCoder

ShadowCoder

xIntegrated Technologies

• 315 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 03:21 PM

Here's one with the arrows together, but one above the other making the "X" and giving it a soft reflective pad look not so glossy. Also, with a little word play with the name.

I like my Glossy "x" though :D The idea about the play on words is interesting though. Try something keeping my "x" exactly like it is. I have the psd if you need it. I want to stick with the web 2.0 feel and incorporate that feel into my stationary. Keep the backgrounds transparent. I'm actually thinking about doing transparent business cards, except for the print of course.

#58 yanike

yanike

• Global Moderator
  • 4,584 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 05:02 PM

I like my Glossy "x" though :D The idea about the play on words is interesting though. Try something keeping my "x" exactly like it is. I have the psd if you need it. I want to stick with the web 2.0 feel and incorporate that feel into my stationary. Keep the backgrounds transparent. I'm actually thinking about doing transparent business cards, except for the print of course.

Yea. post the psd or send it to me in a PM.

#59 RUY

RUY

Active WinMatrixian

• 682 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 06:16 PM

send me the psd i will give it a try :)

#60 ShadowCoder

ShadowCoder

xIntegrated Technologies

• 315 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 06:56 PM

Due to file size you'll have to download it from here. xIntegrated "x" psd file

Edited by ShadowCoder, 22 September 2010 - 06:57 PM.

Want to comment?

Register or Sign In to go completely ad-free!