Snoop Dogg WinMatrix by Yanike

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Eye Pie Rate

Eye Pie Rate

Super WinMatrixian

• 2,180 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 02:53 PM

Lighten up Yanike. No-one was being racist.
I don't know how LonghornGT didn't know you were black.
Quite rightly aswell, you're the only black person I know that has anything above average computer expertise. Most people here are Asian. I happen to be Eastern European.

If someone was to refer in this type of way, "I left my phone on the bus but this black guy picked it up and handed it back to me so its cool" would that offend you? It shouldn't.

#22 Eye Pie Rate

Eye Pie Rate

Super WinMatrixian

• 2,180 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 02:57 PM

Lighten up Yanike. No-one was being racist.
I don't know how LonghornGT didn't know you were black.
Quite rightly aswell, you're the only black person I know that has anything above average computer expertise. Most people here are Asian. I happen to be Eastern European.

If someone was to refer in this type of way, "I left my phone on the bus but this black guy picked it up and handed it back to me so its cool" would that offend you? It shouldn't.

#23 Elijah?

Elijah?

Believe it.

• 1,246 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 05:08 PM

It was NOT fun for me, I just was interested. I don't harassing anyone in this topic. That's very bad theme for talking as I see.

It was just the way you typed it that made it sound bad. The way it was capitalized and had "?!" afterwards made it sound like it was a bad thing. Just be a bit more careful ;) .

#24 Dr. Doom

Dr. Doom

Active WinMatrixian

• 529 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 05:16 PM

Hello, my name is Chakotay. I just used my Gameboy (original) to go to a vision quest where I wakened a giant fish and caused an entire island to disappear. This isn't too off-topic for you guys isn't it?

Want to comment?

Register or Sign In to go completely ad-free!