Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Snoop Dogg WinMatrix by Yanike

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 yanike

yanike

I am YM. If you don't know me, you will.

• Global Moderator
  • 4,631 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 01:01 PM

Posted Image NBA 2K11

Can't wait to play it!!!

Edited by yanike, 20 August 2010 - 01:05 PM.

#2 USG Ishimura

USG Ishimura

Super WinMatrixian

• 1,787 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 02:17 PM

The NBA 2K11 trailer is good but whats with the WinMatrix background video? :D

#3 yanike

yanike

• Global Moderator
  • 4,631 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 02:35 PM

The NBA 2K11 trailer is good but whats with the WinMatrix background video? :D

I just thought it would be cool to have Snoop Dogg and WinMatrix together :D

#4 LonghornGT

LonghornGT

Tsuki ni kawatte, oshioki yo!

• 370 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 08:30 PM

Snoop Dogg? Facepalm.jpg
Is it me, or Yanike is... BLACK?!

#5 yanike

yanike

• Global Moderator
  • 4,631 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 10:33 PM

Snoop Dogg? Facepalm.jpg

Is it me or do you sound like you are a racist? For your information I'm Black, Cherokee Indian and White Cuban. I haven't really tracked that far back in my family tree yet. Still tracking and finding out races. It's rare to find someone in the world who is pure anything. Don't be so mind corrupted LonghornGT. Stop judging by the skin. Even Snoop has White in his blood line. Quit with the stereotype race calling.

Edited by yanike, 20 August 2010 - 10:57 PM.

#6 Villain

Villain

An Old Geek

• Global Moderator
  • 6,003 posts

Posted 21 August 2010 - 12:51 AM

POPULAR

Snoop Dogg? Facepalm.jpg

You have been reported to the Mods and Admin. I suggested that you be banned for a few days, so that you can learn that on the internet, race is meaningless.

#7 ayoshi

ayoshi

Active WinMatrixian

• 722 posts

Posted 21 August 2010 - 02:12 AM

Stop racism. :angry:

Im not a fan of Snoop Dogg but its a cool video with winmatrix. please include other artist too. (joke) :lol:

Edited by ayoshi, 21 August 2010 - 02:14 AM.

#8 Eye Pie Rate

Eye Pie Rate

Super WinMatrixian

• 2,180 posts

Posted 21 August 2010 - 02:02 PM

POPULAR

How was that racist?
He's just a dumbass, everyone knows Yanike is black.
Not like he called him a nigga?

#9 dtack68

dtack68

^^^ Me and my girl, Rachel :) ^^^

• 470 posts

Posted 21 August 2010 - 03:58 PM

If someone asked me if I was asian, I would not be the least offended... that is stupid if he is asking if someone is black... if someone asked if I was yellow, would I be offended? NO! I would laugh and probably say something like "That's one way of asking if I'm asian."

If I asked if someone was white, would they be offended? If they do, that is just stupid. If he said something like, "Black people are stupid." THAT would be racist. Asking if someone is black =/= racist, because asking if someone is white =/= racist.

People need to lighten up, LonghornGT was just making simple fun, and if someone couldn't handle that, then they need to accept the fact that the world is like that and the internet is even worse.

I agree with Eye Pie Rate 157%

Edited by dtack68, 21 August 2010 - 04:01 PM.

#10 LonghornGT

LonghornGT

• 370 posts

Posted 21 August 2010 - 06:44 PM

I live in Russia, how can I know about fact that I can't call somebody black, white or red here? For me, it's not racism, I'm anti-racist and I'm semi-black too (not afro-black, black like arabians).
Also, for me, US laws are most dumb laws in the world. They made by morons and for morons.

#11 LonghornGT

LonghornGT

• 370 posts

Posted 21 August 2010 - 06:52 PM

@Eye Pie Rate, maybe I'm dumbass, because I didn't know that Yanike is black skinned. But you have no rights to call me "dumbass". Only I know who am I and how I can call myself.

Only in US people can talk that somebody is dumbass but can't talk that somebody have other skin color. Mad country.

#12 yanike

yanike

• Global Moderator
  • 4,631 posts

Posted 21 August 2010 - 07:24 PM

People need to lighten up, LonghornGT was just making simple fun, and if someone couldn't handle that, then they need to accept the fact that the world is like that and the internet is even worse.

Having simple fun with race???

"Is it me, or Yanike is... BLACK?!"

That line where I live would get you jumped or killed by all races where I live. People shouldn't make fun with race. Especially, when my race isn't full Black. When you use words like that you sound racist and seem to only see a world in Black and White, which is ridiculous. I don't ever make fun by calling someone Black, White, Asian, Indian or whatever. Especially, when I'm a mixer of races. It's just stupid! I can't stand people that see your skin and be like Black, White, Asian or Indian. It's like people don't even take the time anymore to find out what you really are. You're just placed in categories and viewed as someone that's nothing like you. I hate it even worse when someone comes up to me and asks me Black questions like "Why do Black people do this and do that?". I be like, "F*cker, I don't know. Go ask a person that's full Black. You racist piece of shit!". LonghornGT shouldn't have even said that. Period.

LonghornGT got off easy online. Hopefully, he learns from this not to make fun with race, instead of learning it the hard way hurt or laying cold six feet under.

Edited by yanike, 21 August 2010 - 07:25 PM.

#13 Nick Karstedt

Nick Karstedt

WinMatrixian

• 123 posts

Posted 21 August 2010 - 08:10 PM

He wasn't making fun of anyone, he just (For some strange reason) assumed everyone on here was white..

I wouldn't jump to conclusions about how it would have sounded had he said it. Text loses all inflection...

Still, not a very PC comment, LonghornGT...
And by PC I don't mean Windows....

#14 Munkypoo7

Munkypoo7

Proud WinMatrix Member

• 1,015 posts

Posted 21 August 2010 - 08:51 PM

Having simple fun with race???

"Is it me, or Yanike is... BLACK?!"

That line where I live would get you jumped or killed by all races where I live. People shouldn't make fun with race. Especially, when my race isn't full Black. When you use words like that you sound racist and seem to only see a world in Black and White, which is ridiculous. I don't ever make fun by calling someone Black, White, Asian, Indian or whatever. Especially, when I'm a mixer of races. It's just stupid! I can't stand people that see your skin and be like Black, White, Asian or Indian. It's like people don't even take the time anymore to find out what you really are. You're just placed in categories and viewed as someone that's nothing like you. I hate it even worse when someone comes up to me and asks me Black questions like "Why do Black people do this and do that?". I be like, "F*cker, I don't know. Go ask a person that's full Black. You racist piece of shit!". LonghornGT shouldn't have even said that. Period.

LonghornGT got off easy online. Hopefully, he learns from this not to make fun with race, instead of learning it the hard way hurt or laying cold six feet under.

I don't always agree with you Yanike, but you're spot on this time without a doubt. :yes:

#15 LonghornGT

LonghornGT

• 370 posts

Posted 21 August 2010 - 09:00 PM

It was NOT fun for me, I just was interested. I don't harassing anyone in this topic. That's very bad theme for talking as I see.

#16 Villain

Villain

An Old Geek

• Global Moderator
  • 6,003 posts

Posted 21 August 2010 - 10:30 PM

ok, what has happened has happened. let it go.

#17 thorden

thorden

Active WinMatrixian

• 291 posts

Posted 21 August 2010 - 10:52 PM

+1 Don't get offended so easily.
Winmatrix has users from all around the globe and 99% of the users can get along with it without any problems.

Grtz ;)

#18 dtack68

dtack68

^^^ Me and my girl, Rachel :) ^^^

• 470 posts

Posted 21 August 2010 - 11:12 PM

I live in Bardstown, KY, where almost 60% of the population have a negative prejudice over all minorities. Among those minorities include me, because I am 1/2 Filipino. I am 1/5 of the Asian population in my school. I am a minority under the black population, which is about 26-30 people in my school. Like I said before, if someone asked me, "Is it me, or is Sean Asian?!?!?!?!", I would gladly respond, "Yes. Filipino, to be exact." Why is it so easy for people to get offended when, even though I live in the redneck riviera of Kentucky, I would indefinitely not be?

It's the person's perception that defines a racial slur...

But on topic, WinMatrix and snoop dogg do not mix well... not even related.

Edited by dtack68, 21 August 2010 - 11:14 PM.

#19 K.L.Devine

K.L.Devine

Active WinMatrixian

• 898 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 01:02 AM

ok, what has happened has happened. let it go.

Yeah, LonghornGT's intention wasn't to hurt anyone.

#20 colourfulclock

colourfulclock

clock.

• 136 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 03:15 AM

If someone asked me if I was asian, I would not be the least offended... that is stupid if he is asking if someone is black... if someone asked if I was yellow, would I be offended? NO! I would laugh and probably say something like "That's one way of asking if I'm asian."

If I asked if someone was white, would they be offended? If they do, that is just stupid. If he said something like, "Black people are stupid." THAT would be racist. Asking if someone is black =/= racist, because asking if someone is white =/= racist.

I agree with Eye Pie Rate 157%

AGREED, a great post dtack68. :)

Want to comment?

Register or Sign In to go completely ad-free!