• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 Johnnyboy

Johnnyboy

Drake

• 1,212 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 09:16 PM

^^ challenge sent

Aite. I got more than 5 games going. I'll open another for ya.

Tell us who won. Post some screenshots. :P

#22 yanike

yanike

I am YM. If you don't know me, you will.

• Global Moderator
  • 4,631 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 11:04 PM

^^ challenge sent

Aite. I got more than 5 games going. I'll open another for ya.

Tell us who won. Post some screenshots. :P

And the winner was...... Afzal Posted Image

46 MOVES! Very long game, but I didn't see the Knight around the corner and Afzal got checkmate with the Queen.

Game status
Checkmate
Last move : f1 - a1
Move number : 46
Half moves since last capture/pawn move : 4

I'll give y'all the game winning screenshot. The rest of the other screenshots will stay between me and Afzal.
Posted Image

Edited by yanike, 11 June 2010 - 11:23 PM.

#23 Afzal

Afzal

Super WinMatrixian

• 1,668 posts

Posted 12 June 2010 - 12:27 AM

lol :D I didn't save a screenshot :P

but yeah, I won :D

Apple Hater vs Apple lover....Apple Hater Wins :D

#24 yanike

yanike

I am YM. If you don't know me, you will.

• Global Moderator
  • 4,631 posts

Posted 12 June 2010 - 12:53 AM

lol :D I didn't save a screenshot :P

but yeah, I won :D

Apple Hater vs Apple lover....Apple Hater Wins :D

You can see every move with screenshots by going back to our game. I love red hot pawn, because it saves all your previous games so you can see what you did wrong and learn from it.

Good game again :)

I'll rematch you anytime ;)

#25 Afzal

Afzal

Super WinMatrixian

• 1,668 posts

Posted 12 June 2010 - 01:13 AM

hmm...I don't like that site :P I have to keep pressing the refresh link :P 3D chess ftw!

And maybe later...I gotta correct my sleeping schedule.

#26 Aleksandr

Aleksandr

WinMatrixian

• 222 posts

Posted 12 June 2010 - 03:27 AM

I don't think people should hate Apple or MS. It's like as soon as one company is at the top, the crowd watches their every move like a hawk. It's not fanboy-ish, it's more like a bunch of vultures. We're all just waiting for a reason to make that company fall right back down to our level, because let's face it, we will never be at the level these companies are at. It's human nature to hate good things. :P

#27 PurplePeopleEater

PurplePeopleEater

I'm an Android fanboy sue me

• 4,090 posts

Posted 12 June 2010 - 04:03 AM

I don't think people should hate Apple or MS. It's like as soon as one company is at the top, the crowd watches their every move like a hawk. It's not fanboy-ish, it's more like a bunch of vultures. We're all just waiting for a reason to make that company fall right back down to our level, because let's face it, we will never be at the level these companies are at. It's human nature to hate good things. :P

It's because everyone expects the one on top to be the best at every trend. But let's face it, MS cant beat everybody ALL the time. However, I completely disagree with Yanike saying the iOS is the best mobile OS. Apple made a nice interface, and then piggybacked off of the app store and their ability to sell products as a status symbol to the mainstream population.

I do like OSX, I like it equally to Windows maybe more... but I will not succumb to Apple's annoying locked down hardware, who are they to tell us what hardware a PC should be configured of. I long for the day Apple drops their hardware exclusivity and allows people to install the OS on Whiteboxs.

#28 Aleksandr

Aleksandr

WinMatrixian

• 222 posts

Posted 12 June 2010 - 09:56 PM

It's because everyone expects the one on top to be the best at every trend. But let's face it, MS cant beat everybody ALL the time. However, I completely disagree with Yanike saying the iOS is the best mobile OS. Apple made a nice interface, and then piggybacked off of the app store and their ability to sell products as a status symbol to the mainstream population.

I do like OSX, I like it equally to Windows maybe more... but I will not succumb to Apple's annoying locked down hardware, who are they to tell us what hardware a PC should be configured of. I long for the day Apple drops their hardware exclusivity and allows people to install the OS on Whiteboxs.

I totally agree. Besides, it's only a matter of time before Linux or some other company makes an even better mobile OS. I don't think it's the mobile OS that Apple has for its iPhone that makes it popular. It's their app store that keeps the sales up. Their hardware exclusivity sucks too. But, within time we will see that change as more Hackintoshes challenge the power of Steve Jobs! :P

Want to comment?

Register or Sign In to go completely ad-free!