Free Genuine 10 Kaspersky Internet Security 2010 Licenses

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#61 DiTECH

DiTECH

WinMatrix

• 228 posts

Posted 07 November 2009 - 12:30 PM

Works Fine and the keys are valid for 1 year, Thank you again bhast2.

Posted Image

Edited by DiTECH, 07 November 2009 - 12:34 PM.

#62 bhast2

bhast2

Hi I'm Win8

• 633 posts

Posted 07 November 2009 - 12:41 PM

HI... i have got the key... but its not working buddy... error comes up that the key is blocked... plz can u check into this ....

I didn't give you a key so I don't know what you are talking about and no I will not check into it did you see your name in the list of people I gave keys too no I don't think so now bug off

#63 nikhil14b

nikhil14b

WinMatrixian

• 104 posts

Posted 07 November 2009 - 01:05 PM

HI... i have got the key... but its not working buddy... error comes up that the key is blocked... plz can u check into this ....

I didn't give you a key so I don't know what you are talking about and no I will not check into it did you see your name in the list of people I gave keys too no I don't think so now bug off

Ok i understood the issue... i asked u tat coz u such a fool to open a new topic with similar once with tat of Armirz's... never mind u dont need to look into it...as nothing can be expected frm u...

#64 herbert7890

herbert7890

WinMatrixian

• 161 posts

Posted 07 November 2009 - 02:52 PM

hey nik dont be hating on bhast, he gave a lot of real one year licenses here fro Kaspersky and then u start bashing him? im very grateful for him, and thanks again bhast

#65 nikhil14b

nikhil14b

WinMatrixian

• 104 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 02:44 AM

hey nik dont be hating on bhast, he gave a lot of real one year licenses here fro Kaspersky and then u start bashing him? im very grateful for him, and thanks again bhast

hey herb.. i wouldnt have replied bhast in that way if he would have simply replied in a better polite way... but 'As you sow so shall you reap' - tats y he gets it like it...

#66 bhast2

bhast2

Hi I'm Win8

• 633 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 04:58 AM

That was polite what you talking about and plus there was a list saying who got them and if you were reading the post you would have seen you were in the wrong area

But anywho I wasn't trying to be mean I was just over logged of all the PM's about this hehehe

#67 nikhil14b

nikhil14b

WinMatrixian

• 104 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 05:24 AM

That was polite what you talking about and plus there was a list saying who got them and if you were reading the post you would have seen you were in the wrong area

But anywho I wasn't trying to be mean I was just over logged of all the PM's about this hehehe

Ok man ..just lets end it here...we r cool...ok

#68 Syzygy

Syzygy

Zing.

• 3,470 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 05:56 AM

A sentence is very hard to read with crappy punctuation.

Want to comment?

Register or Sign In to go completely ad-free!