YeoWorks Reference v1.0 (Beta 3)
Posted 24 September 2009 - 07:19 PM
Posted 24 September 2009 - 07:41 PM
Actually what do this program do? Is it a browser or dictionary?
Use beta 2 and find out for yourself
It's both of what you asked and more. Lots of people are using YeoWorks Reference. Beta 3 is going to raise the bar even higher!
I've already added more features than pictured in the last screen shot.
Edited by yanike, 24 September 2009 - 07:44 PM.
Posted 25 September 2009 - 06:11 AM
- Some new icons
- Rebuilt Notes app with Word features (Indent, Align, Bullets, Word Count/Length, Font Styles and more) and other YeoWorks added features.
- You can now minimize the WordList and Google search words in the list as well.
- An alert has now been added that let's you know when you are about to erase an existing note with an new one. I know how crucial this can be when working on an project and accidentally erasing your research.
- Awesome new "Save Into File" feature that let's you store information into existing files without opening them
- Rebuilt Calculator with WorkFlow!
Example of WorkFlow:
- Arabic, Polish and Turkish references are now added.
- Donation button added as well as link to new YeoWorks site
Edited by yanike, 25 September 2009 - 08:55 AM.
Posted 01 October 2009 - 08:49 PM
This I just had to post. YeoWorks Reference now has a new look with MAJOR improvements and new features.
Here's a screen shot of the new YeoWorks Reference (Still in Beta) with the new improved "Notes" with Word Features.
Yes! Like I mentioned you can now add pictures to your documents and you can resize them to any size (still keeping the original picture) to fit in more research
Not shown is the new YeoWorks Logo It's awesome!
Edited by yanike, 01 October 2009 - 11:22 PM.