First I would like to thank everyone for downloading YeoWorks Reference (Beta 2).
So far, YeoWorks Reference (Beta 2) has received 1100+ downloads!
Way more than I was expecting for my beta.
Now, back to YeoWorks Reference v1.0 (Beta 3).
A lot has changed and been improved.
Here are all the updates so far:
- YeoWorks Reference is now developed under C#.
- The User Interface now is Ribbon styled.
- YeoWorks Reference v1.0 (Beta 3) will be working with a database! So, finding rhyming words and other things are now possible.
- Improved Functionality
- Improved Built-in Apps
- New Word like Document Editor instead of the notes app.
- More References have been added as well.
- Image Search and a few others will make an introduction in this release.
This development will take more time, so I'm planning on releasing an Beta 2.5 if it does take to long with the database.
Here's a snippet screen shot of Beta 3 with the new logo in the ribbon and how it will look:
Copyright 2009 YeoWorks. All Rights Reserved.
Edited by yanike, 07 September 2009 - 11:54 PM.